Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role Play? Sounds Fun! ( M X F ) ~updated~ V1.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spellweaver Eric

Sorry for the random disappearance, computer trouble, all better now though so I am back. If you wish to RP still Drop me a repeat text, and again sorry for that.

~Updated~
I even found the squiggly symbol for update see?

Okay now that the insane commit is over lets get into this, a short list of questions usually asked in PMs when starting a RP.

Who will start?
[Me/You]
Where will we RP?
[Forums/PMs] *PMs preferred, but willing to do forums.
Average post length wanted?
[---]
RPs interested in?
[---]
Kinks/Turn offs?
[---]

Okay okay the about be section... 22, male, dating a girl I love so, and in as much typical romances tend to bore me after a while, I like the bazaar, and fantasy. It has always peaked my interest, so if you come up with a RP idea shoot me up I am always interest.

Kinks?
Well my kinks are usually based on my character as I pretty much am an open book, willing to try just about anything.

Turn offs?
I usually don't worry about these as most of them never come up, but just on the off chance someone tries it, I am not into Scat, and other things that belong in the bathroom.

RP Style?
I like to mirror my partner, I try to post more, I used to do one liners with newer people but stopped that when I wrote two paragraphs, and got a seven word reply, which I think was serious, yep that ended, so I do need a minimum of one paragraph.

---

Yea boring Crap out of the Way! Now I will think of some characters and plots to go with them, just not right now.

RE: Looking for a good RP

Okay then as for what I like to RP, my characters range from kind and caring people, to sadist beating and controlling every bit of everything they can, its really up to my partner, what they want matters to me in what I play as it tends to become a better RP in my opinion.

I do not like to RP other worlds that much, unless it is still all characters made by us the RPers, in a naruto rp I would make my own and expect others to do the same or it seems to lose my interest, sorry, and this goes for all anime.

Okay a few pairings I have had fun with in the past.

Me X You

Master X Slave
Slave X Mistress
Demon X Maiden Sacrifice
Insane Mage X Kidnapped Human
Scientist (Si-Fi) X Unwilling/willing subject
Assassin X Target / Apprentice
Guardian X Princess

Outside of these anything I am willing to do as long as it is legal on this site, and if your looking for your partner to be a certain way just say so and I will be more than happy to try and play the part.

Hmmm I do think a RP in which a female trying to escape a magical forest full of all kinds of creatures and demons would be fun, if someone is interested, though in such a RP you gotta be open to a lot of stuff cause I can come up with some weird stuff when I want too.

Hmmm currently thinking about starting a fantasy group RP, I have a character I am planning on writing up, and feel like giving him a story, but I need a few people who like Role Playing not just the fun smut, because it would be war torn, and story driven, with smut placed in.

So if you think you would like to be a part of it, just drop me a message.

RE: Looking for a good RP

Bump ill update this properly soon.

RE: Role Play? Sounds Fun! ( M X F ) ~updated~

Bump... I need to really write some plots, or at least turn on a light lol.

Hmmm what else could I need, or use to make this better?

^ Replied yea!, still and always looking!

Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moon light?

Jump it up! lol sounds better than bump I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom