Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate and Eager to Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylias

Planetoid
Hey, I'm looking for some literate, male RP partners who are interested in some working out some lovely story lines~ When I say literate I mean maybe a paragraph or two per post, nothing difficult or novel-like.

A little to get to know me:
I always play a female role, though my characters are versatile. I'm willing to create different characters to fit the scene of the RP, so don't be afraid to ask for something. I prefer to be more innocent and submissive, but I may do favors if I like you ;P **(I feel the need to clarify that this does not mean I will "make it easy." I'm fine with doing some resistance or some dominance.)
I am VERY much a fan of the romance aspect to roleplays, meaning I'm not one to just jump into the rough and dirty and get it over with.
Note, when I say I like a dominant male, do not mistake this for meaning you can totally humiliate or abuse my characters. This is a turnoff for me.
Feel free to request any scenario, I'm open to suggestions, though I'm not familiar with cosplay and things of that nature.

Likes: (not all of them, mind you. Ask if you don't see something)
-Light bondage
-Foreplay
-Romance
-Kissing and licking
-Teasing
-Virginity (on either part)
-Oral
-Gentle love scenes as well as some domination

Dislikes: (Also not everything, though this covers most)
-Needleplay
-Abuse (excessive blood-draw, whipping, etc.)
-Incest
-Very old partners
-multiple partners
-Adultery/cheating
-Humiliation
-Consuming anything that belongs in the toilet

I enjoy these scenarios: You/me (Please ask if you would like another!)
-Loving Master/Slave being broken in
-Vampire/Human
-Boyfriend/Girlfriend
-Customer/Solicited Slave
-Master/Maid
-Assassin/victim***

I prefer PMs, but I would be happy to set up a thread with you if you would like. I'm happy to do e-mails if it works for you. I will NOT rp over messengers, so please don't ask.
PM me or post if interested, and let me know if I missed anything~

Good evening my dear,
I would be most interested in discussing and partaking in a role play with you if you are still interested.
Please feel free to look at my request thread for a little more information, or at my multiple rabbit holes or f-list.
All the links should be in my signature.
Eager to hear from you,
~Last_True_Romantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom