Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengir's Request Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vengir

Star
It's been a long time since I was last on Blue moon, and i'd love to meet a huge number of women roleplayers! Lately I have discovered that I love dom women. Now, by dom i simply mean a woman who takes what she wants in bed. If you feel you do not want to roleplay this, that's fine! another thing I'm loving right now is in the heat of the action when the woman begs for more. If you are sub, I can be dom, however, I am in no way capable of rape.

It has come to my attention that some people like to have pairings, and that i might benefit from some myself. while i prefer the idea of roleplaying what just feels like fun, i will list some pairings that i will always say yes to. the role i would play will be on the left.

boss/secretary
secretary/boss
nerd/cheerleader
slave/master
master/slave
bodyguard/client

and that's just some i will say yes to all the time. if you have something else you want to try, or just roleplay something around a kink of yours, please, pm me, i'm always willing to discuss RP's, and will always want to give woman what they want. :)

PM me if you would like to Roleplay, I am up to any suggestions for roleplay ideas, Romance will almost always be a yes!

RH Profiles!:

David Mixter!
Marc Mixter!
Kevin Kraft!
Gregory Larson!
Rayne Ornata!

Edit! I've found a picture that I have to say, if you choose one or two, hopefully all four, I will love the heck out of you! something about these girls just makes me want to do all kinds of naughty things...

These Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom