Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Right under your nose (open, PM to reserve spot)

Ninmar

Meteorite
The world today is filled with plenty of creatures. Elves. Angels. Vampires. Werewolves. Fox spirits. Succubi. Even a sorcerer or two is scattered in every block. Some live with humans and some live in seclusion. The ones living in cities have learned to live with humans. Their kids go to schools, arcades, even the mall and the beach. The parents go to work in cars they have worked to obtain, or they take the bus. Salesmen, lawyers, cashiers, football players and even the teachers that teach your little boys and girls. Look around. The world was never ours to begin with. Even when we had taken it from the mystical creatures countless centuries ago, they found a way to take some of it back.

Sunny Shores is a perfect example of such a society. At a local high schools, the succubi take their place as cheerleaders. Angels and elves are usually the jocks. And other races are usually the less popular cliques in school. Everyone gets along fine. Going to malls to shop for whatever the hell they want. Going where they please after they finish whatever the hell they need to do. It's a free country, isn't it?

There are a few crimes that always baffle the police though. Murders and kid-nappings and the bodies are never found. What they don't know is the victims are taken my a hunter. An ancient demon that abducts the victims for it's own profit. The demon sells the abductees as slaves to other demons. Demons from all over the world come just to see what is in stock. Services don't come cheap though. The harder the target is to aquire, the costlier the slave is. Once the slaves is sold, their records and all proof they existed is erased. They are fitted with collars that can restrict any abilities or magic they might have and are given away. What happens after that depends on the buyer.

What role will you take?

Looking for semi-lit to lit.
Once five spots are filled, I will take the last one.
If nobody takes up the last places, I can make it two and two instead of three and three.
A little variety would be nice but not neccissary. (Not all masters are males and all slaves are females)

Hunter/Master One: Open (Yes, the hunter gets a slave in the end too)
Master Two: Open
Master Three: Open

Slave One: Thekillx
Slave Two: Open
Slave Three: Open

Very good, very good. So that's one down. Just need a couple of people. PM your profile to me. I'm going to make a clean thread once it's all set up.

Back
Top Bottom