Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a very literate partner for an odd roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for a roleplay centering around a disgraced god who is very disappointed in what was supposed to be his crown creation: humanity. He implants himself into society to see how truly awry his experiment has gone, more or less looking for a valid reason to erase a whole world of what his peers deem "dysfunctional demi-gods."

In the course of his visit he encounters many horrors, and is even the victim of a violent crime himself. Beaten and in need of help, someone comes to his aid. I would like the role-play to begin with your character coming across mine and helping him, maybe offering him a place to stay or whatever.

No, this will not be about slavery, bondage, rape, humiliation, or shitting on eachother. It will be more about cognative dissonance caused by the dichotomy of perfection, the struggle against disappointment, the kindness and darkness of humanity and ultimately the fate of the human race. I like sex in roleplays but I prefer psychological prying and honest emotional responses. I do not want to sound uppity or rude, but I'd like someone intelligent and very literate to play this out with. PM me if you're interested, or post here. Oh, and this is the character I'll be playing:

ragaerg.jpg

Till a shame that the person who wrote this wonderful req. thread has appeared to change so much. But as the Buddha teaches, we are all ultimately responsible for our own choices and actions. Dharma is but a vehicle, such as any other. :)

I can't see the image so I'm assuming you're playing a male. I would also be playing a male.... I'm not sure how that would work out for you. Also, I think the way you phrased it at the end for someone 'intelligent and very literate' was a bit harsh. There could have been a nicer way to say it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom