Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rikku Snaps {luatesh}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Yuna stared at the consoles, wondering if any of those numbers were actually that important. Brother and Shinra had made it sound that if one thing went wrong, the entire ship would come crashing down in a spectacular manner. Yuna doubted that anything that horrible would happen, but she also didn't want to take the chance. Sighing, she made few more adjustments. Thankfully Cid had taught all the girls some of the basics of flying the ships. Shinra had been quite helpful as well. The ex-summoner adjusted her top, shifting about and trying to get as comfortable as possible.

"Where's Rikku? she should be helping with all this," said an irritated voice behind her. Yuna didn't have to look to know it was Paine. The gothic girl had been with Yuna for the last hour or so, helping as best she could. The two had started off performing quite well, but frustrations had a tendency to get the better of everyone. They'd certainly gotten the better of Paine.

"she's probably in her room," replied Yuna. she turned another dial, already preparing herself to block out Paine's comments. The older girl might be terse to a fault, which meant that the comments generally limited themselves to one well put sentence. That didn't magically make hearing it any better. Yuna rolled her eyes. Sometimes she wished that Paine and Rikku weren't always at one another's throats.

a light had started flashing on the panel. Curious, Yuna looked at it, trying to remember what it meant.

"That's for Rikku's room," interjected Paine. She stood over Yuna, also looking. She frowned. "We should probably go check it out. Rikku probably hit the alarm on accident."

Sighing, Yuna agreed and volunteered herself for the job, figuring that Paine should stay up to handle the ship for now. The older woman decided that she wanted to tag along anyway. Paine probably wanted a chance to yell at Rikku for misbehaving. Yuna pushed herself off and began following Paine to Rikku's room. Yuna wore her normal outfit; Yuna with the tight blue shorts, long boots, hair in a trailing tail behind her. Paine too wore her traditional outfit, her own boots clinking. The walk was familiar, and even with the elevators it didn't take lone before both girls stood before the sliding doors.

As usual, Paine went in first, Yuna soon following. They had barely stepped over the threshold when Yuna began to feel lightheaded. she looked to Paine, opening her mouth to try and say something. Before she could, she felt unconsciousness sweeping over her...

(sorry it took so long i had like 30 message to go through before i found yours)
When they awoke there hands were bound tight how a Albed would of done with there clothes striped from there bodies laying on Rikku `s bed as they heard rikku`s voice as she says when they could fully see again "you two are finely coming around i should of use less gas" she says with a grin with smile as she began to start with yuna starting to rub a oil on her breasts then says "Just a reminder it is no use calling for help cause were the only ones on this ship'.

Then begins to rub on yuna`s breasts pinching her nipples and rubbing them with her soft hands then smile as she rubs them says "come on yunie give rikku a soft moan i want to her that as brother wants to hear you sing and dance" killing her on the lips as she rubs her breast.

Yuna came to slowly, blinking away the darkness and trying to discover what had happened to her. It appeared as though she'd been bound, tightly, and in the exact way she'd seen Al Bhed bind their captives before. what startled the ex-summoner more was what she felt. Warm hands rubbed at her breasts, and appeared to be smearing oil over the globular services. Blinking, Yuna tried to shift to see what was going on.

"Rikku?" she asked. Blinking, she tried to make out the girl. It certainly looked like Rikku, standing there with an evil smile. And it certainly looked like Rikku had stripped both Yuna and Paine naked. the other girl was still fighting off the effects of the drug, moaning and shifting on the bed. Yuna found herself shifting as well, but for different reasons. The soft hands upon her breasts had moved to tweak nipples. Yuna let out a little moan, half in shock, half in growing arousal.

"Rikku, what are you--" began Yuna, only to have her words smothered by the kiss. That answered her question to some extent. Clearly the other girl was going to force herself upon Yuna. As soon as the ex-summoner could get her lips free, she tried to protest: "Rikku, what are you doing? this is... weird. You don't want to do this, do you?"

Rikku smiles then says "what am I doing i am doing what i have been wanting to do for a long time"as she rubs yuna`s breast with on and then rubs her pussy feeling how soft it was as she kisses her on her lips with pain still still pretty out of it as Rikku pulls out a rod and slides it into yuna slowly in and out of her with a smile on her face

Yuna tried to ask another question, to wonder what Rikku could possibly be referring to. As she opened her mouth, however, she found it smothered with another kiss to the lips. Hands traveled across her body, seeking out breasts and sex, rubbing against them. Her nipples began to react to the stimulation, her sex beginning to feel the movements as well. Against her will, Yuna felt her body reacting, arousing, preparing itself for sexual contact with one of the people she trusted most.

"Rikku, no!" Yuna managed between kisses, seeing the rod drawn out. Her eyes locked upon it while it was there. Then she felt it moving, sliding against her sex. The ex-summoner moaned as it drove between her lips, parting her flesh and sinking into her. she squirmed, struggling against her bonds, desperate to free herself of those awful confines. instead, she only wiggled enticingly. Thankfully, Paine only moaned into her own gag, moving only slightly in her confines.

Rikku had layed on top of yuna as her skin touched onto her own with hers hands touched her breasts as she pinched and pulled on her nipples as she wiggled the rod around with her feet as it was inside yuna as she moved it and slide it in deeper as her lips were locked onto hers letting her catch her breath as she pulls out the oil then rubbing it all over her as it started to warm on her body as soon as it touched her skin as she rubbed it into her body making her skin soft to the touch loving the soft touch as her hands run down her body.

Yuna tried to yelp once more as she felt Rikku stretching against her. Hands went to breasts, pinching and pulling delicate pink nubs. The feet moved that rod, and Yuna moaned against Rikku's lips. Her hips jerked upward, unconsciously sliding along the buried instrument. Her body shuddered at the sudden assault of feelings, rendering her nearly unconscious. Soon oil ran down Yuna's skin, leaving warmth and adding a sheen to her already struggling body. The new sensation made Yuna moan again, her head jerking back. Rikku's hands had begun rubbing, and Yuna's body reacted by moving and wiggling as best she could.

"Rikku," the ex-summoner tried again. a haze had descended, making it hard to focus. Her mouth opened and closed, little moans and gasps leaving instead of full moans. Her sex had grown wet, the moisture beginning to add to the already growing mess. 'Please, Rikku. don't do this. You don't want to, Oooooooh!' her head flipped back as Yuna shuddered. Her sex vibrated along the rod, feeling its girth along her. it felt far, far too good...

Rikku had layed on top of yuna as she rubbed her breasts forcing her nipple to become hard as push wiggled and pulled on the rode inside of her with her feet but at soon as they were hard she kissed her then said to her "calm down and relax there is nothing for you to worry about yune" as she takes the nipple to her breasts to rub then against yuna`s as she smiled and giggled not giveing her time to speak as she kissed her slipping her tongue into her mouth as she did so with her pussy touched and rubbing against yuna`s belly

Yuna groaned as hands ground against her breasts. Nipples hardened, forming nubs for Rikku to cease fully. the rod moved even deeper in as the feet moved. As Yuna's body tightened and hardened, she felt Rikku's lips upon hers. Relax? Nothing to worry about? she was tied up and being raped by one of her closest friends! There was plenty to worry about.

Breasts rubbed against breasts then, and Yuna attempted to wiggle away. Perhaps there was still a way of getting out of this. Yuna opened her mouth to protest, only to find a tongue sliding into her. A hand rubbed along Yuna's belly as well, causing the girl to squirm against Rikku. Yuna's body, much against her will, began to grow fully aroused.

(SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE I HAD TO DO THE WORK OF 3 PEOPLE CASE HALF OF ARE PEOPLE QUIT AT MY JOB)

As she layed on top of her rubbing yunas breasts pulling on her nipples she says to her "come on just give in and relax i can see in your eyes that you like this you don't have to lie to your self any longer you need to be true to you self I know I am not going to anymore cause i have been in love you you for a long time".

then she grab the rod that was in side of her then slowly slids it out of her it dripping wet with her juices dripping onto yunes legs as rubs her finger down the rod then Rikku says to yuna"aw yune you naughty girl your all wet you mite say that you don't like this but your body tell me a different story" as she slips her head between her legs begin to lick her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom