Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searcher

Star
I'm new and this is my first request thread so please ... be gentle. I'm a straight female who plays only females, looking for a man to run a D&D-like setting. He's the brawn and she's the sneak, a team employed by a king for various jobs. They've worked together for a while, watching each other's backs but now they are starting to see each other in a different way. I can help with setting and NPC's but any plots I might come up with would probably be pretty lame. I play tabletop D&D and play-by-post games and would love to try something a bit more fun, delving into an actual relationship and working through things other than battles.

Searcher said:
I'm new and this is my first request thread so please ... be gentle. I'm a straight female who plays only females, looking for a man to run a D&D-like setting. He's the brawn and she's the sneak, a team employed by a king for various jobs. They've worked together for a while, watching each other's backs but now they are starting to see each other in a different way. I can help with setting and NPC's but any plots I might come up with would probably be pretty lame. I play tabletop D&D and play-by-post games and would love to try something a bit more fun, delving into an actual relationship and working through things other than battles.

I've played tabletop DnD for a few years now (3.5) and am pretty interested

What edition do you play? I may be interested in starting something like this, already have a few ideas even... Give me a pm if you're still looking~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom