Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a literate partner (male or female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to make this as helpful as I can. I always have cravings, but please feel free to suggest something that may not be listed here.

A few rules:
  • Literacy is a must!
  • I'll play with males or females, but I have a male preference.
  • I will almost never be dominant. Sorry, but I'm a submissive at heart.
  • I love detail - detail, detail, detail!
  • I am female, so I will always play a female character.

Cravings:
  • Dracula based RPs
  • Little Red Riding Hood based Rps
  • Phantom of the Opera based RPs
  • Beauty and the Beast based RPs
  • Vampires/Demons in general
  • Romance mixed with rough sex

Other things I enjoy:
  • Bondage
  • D/s
  • Romance
  • Historical
  • Victorian Era
  • Evil things in general

I really don't enjoy anime type roleplays or anything revolving around toilet play. Those are two big no nos.

I was going to go into more detail about my preferences, but why don't you just check out my RH!

Please have some idea of what kind of roleplay you want to take part in. At the moment, I have a few ideas, so ask me what i'm in the mood for too. I have a wide variety of famdoms I like, so if you're interested in one, tell me about.

Hey. Looking over your post here, I'm very interested in role-playing with you. Is there anything specific you're in the mood for?

I am definitely copy-pasting this from my thread, but I think you might be interested in it. I hope so, anyway!

I have an idea for a roleplay centering around a disgraced god who is very disappointed in what was supposed to be his crown creation: humanity. He implants himself into society to see how truly awry his experiment has gone, more or less looking for a valid reason to erase a whole world of what his peers deem "dysfunctional demi-gods."

In the course of his visit he encounters many horrors, and is even the victim of a violent crime himself. Beaten and in need of help, someone comes to his aid. I would like the role-play to begin with your character coming across mine and helping him, maybe offering him a place to stay or whatever.

No, this will not be about slavery, bondage, rape, humiliation, or shitting on eachother. It will be more about cognative dissonance caused by the dichotomy of perfection, the struggle against disappointment, the kindness and darkness of humanity and ultimately the fate of the human race. I like sex in roleplays but I prefer psychological prying and honest emotional responses. I do not want to sound uppity or rude, but I'd like someone intelligent and very literate to play this out with. PM me if you're interested, or post here. Oh, and this is the character I'll be playing:

ragaerg.jpg

a million eyes said:
I'll try to make this as helpful as I can. I always have cravings, but please feel free to suggest something that may not be listed here.

A few rules:
  • Literacy is a must!
  • I'll play with males or females, but I have a male preference.
  • I will almost never be dominant. Sorry, but I'm a submissive at heart.
  • I love detail - detail, detail, detail!
  • I am female, so I will always play a female character.

Cravings:
  • Dracula based RPs
  • Little Red Riding Hood based Rps
  • Phantom of the Opera based RPs
  • Beauty and the Beast based RPs
  • Vampires/Demons in general
  • Romance mixed with rough sex

Other things I enjoy:
  • Bondage
  • D/s
  • Romance
  • Historical
  • Victorian Era
  • Evil things in general

I really don't enjoy anime type roleplays or anything revolving around toilet play. Those are two big no nos.

I was going to go into more detail about my preferences, but why don't you just check out my RH!

Please have some idea of what kind of roleplay you want to take part in. At the moment, I have a few ideas, so ask me what i'm in the mood for too. I have a wide variety of famdoms I like, so if you're interested in one, tell me about.

Hi

I'm interested; please check my post below for my themes & writing style.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17431

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom