Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faolan's Want-Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get right down to it.

The Things Fao Likes~
~I am a lover of Fantasy. Always keep that in mind.
~I like some plot, but on occasion just throwing one of my characters into a scene with another and seeing how things go can be quite fun too.
~A little light bondage is nice, but lets not get carried away with it.
~M/F ONLY. I will only play female characters.
~I am not generally too picky with my plots.
~Decent sized posts, and literate partners. The better you do, the better I can reply. 2-3 paragraphs is usually about what I can do, but I plan on extending that.
~My characters are usually sub.
~I have a small list of pre-made characters that I can use, or I can make another one. If you want the list of my pre-mades, feel free to ask. : )

The Things Fao Does NOT Like-
-Furry is a NO.
-Hardcore bondage. EW.
-Incest is definitely on this list too.
-Bestiality is here as well. That's just gross.
-Macro. I don't like it.
-Illiterate people.
-I don't like using plots and characters from movies/anime/tv shows/books...etc. There's just no creativity in that.

~I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten, but I'll add them as I think of them or come across them.

The Cravings-

~An elf finds herself accidentally teleported to another world. This world is a world much like ours, where there is no magic and elves are nothing more than the stuff of fairy tales told to little children.

~A vampire rescues a fallen angel from a troop of hunters, who were paid to capture her. She has no memory of what she is or where she came from, and very little memory of the world she is now on. The vampire has no idea what she is either, and must now defend her as more people come to capture her before she regains her memory and control over her powers.

~Sort of craving a little master/slave right now...

Heeeeeyyyyy, that's my name. ;)

Hi there, I'd love to RP with you on the elf out of space and time story. I prefer direct email or thread if you're into playing. Let's chat about ideas.

Faolan

Would you mind letting me some of your pre-made characters? I might have some ideas or random encounters that we can explore in that. ^^

I am currently full up on RPs. Sorry everyone. I'll let you know when I start to take on more again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom