Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few long-term and short-term Plots/Ideas. Play them with me? (M x F only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Pixel

Super-Earth
Where fairies roam free to eat your hair! 8D
Hello there! Welcome!
You can call me Pixel, or something along those lines.

So...I'm making this thread, because I want more roleplays. I believe that much is obvious.
However, you should know I'm mostly just looking for partners who wish to play my own ideas. I won't bite your head off if you PM/post and suggest something else, but I'm too likely to accept...unless you have an epic plot ready or something.

Anyway, I, like everyone else, have basic preferences and requirements. So I'll just go ahead and list those now...

I'm not interested in playing, or playing WITH furries/anthros nor animals. Same with futas/herms of any kind.
I will only play a fully female character, to be paired with fully male characters. Thank you. :3

I won't make my character younger than 16, nor older than 19.
I won't make her dominant. She's submissive, though not the 'assertive' sort. I have ONE idea where she's dominant, nd am currently making a very rare exception for it.

Moving on...

I am willing to do short-term/sex based roleplays, as well as long-term/plot-driven roleplays (love them!). The latter will also include sex, they just...won't be so focused on it.

For reference for sex-scenes in any sort of roleplay, please go here.

Now, lastly...Literacy wise, I don't have many requirements...but I do have them.
- No one liners! I'm not asking for 10 paragraphs per post - in fact, I don't want them (I prefer to keep things more relaxed) - but I NEED something to work with! So 1-2 paragraphs per post, please.
- Write in the 3rd person, past tense.
- No chatspeak, no leetspeak, no @fancy~%~$ymb0ls. No **, -- or :: for actions.
- Spell, punctuate and use grammar to the best of your ability, please. And if you're not confident in your spelling, to use a spell check.

That's it! Let's move on!

I'll be happy to turn anything I thought out for short-term into long-term, so you know. It's always a great icing on the cake. xD

The role I want is in bold.

Not all the ideas will have many details on them. (Mostly because I probably won't have the patience to summarize them all.) For those, you'll have to PM me or ask about them.

Master / King x Slave / Ex-Princess
Long-term.
Medieval Setting.

I want to do Master x Slave with a few twists to it. Long-term, too. So it's more about developing romance between the characters than just "master buys slave, they screw, RP over".

I'm thinking something along the lines of this...

My character was a Princess in her kingdom, until your character, with his massive army came along and conquered it. Many were enslaved...The Princess included. He decided she would be for him to keep, however.
What better display of power than making a Princess slave to his every whim, after all?

Anyway, my idea is your character, the King, rules over a male-dominated society.
Mine would be from one that has more equal-rights...so you can imagine the shock of the new situation.

I have a few other things that could be implemented, but all else is optional, so feel free to ask about it or not.

Vampire x Human, Rebel turned Slave x Master
Short-term or Long-term.
Medieval-ish setting.

I don't like Twilight vampires anymore than I like the ubber traditional ones. Which is to say I don't like either...I like the most a kind of vampire I've seen being used a couple of times.

I don't mind adjusting them slightly more to your liking, depending on what you want to change. Anyway...
The kind of vampires I like don't die in the sun, though can be weaker or such under it. Garlic, crosses, holy water - also not burning nor deadly.
They don't die from eating normal food, but it doesn't actually feed them, either.
They have a high regeneration rate, which is why they are hard to kill. But wounds to the heart and to the head (which would be deadly to a human, be it cutting it off or not.), as well as setting them on fire, usually does the trick.
Last of all, over time they gain the ability to inject substances/venoms with their bite. The most well known is obviously the one that turns a human into another vampire. Others would be - one that makes a bite painless, one that induces pleasure, and one that paralyzes the victim (this last one is not so necessary).

Anyway, since I've occupied enough space just telling you about the vampires...instead of making this too long and explaining the possible plot I have, just message me if you're interested. (Be it in just a Vampire x Human pairing or my idea, actually.)

Princess x Rebel Prince, Captor x Captive
Long-term, preferably.
Medieval setting.

Ask.

Gifted Human x Demon, Captor x Captive
Long-term.
Modern setting.

Ask.

Angel x Demon
Long-term.
Modern setting.

Ask.