Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rayn's Mistress request thread (Looking for MALE Pet/Slave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayn_Chain

Star
Hello, I am Rayn_Chain, recently I have been just rping slave/master rps, but I wanted to try being the dom once and a while or switching, so currently I am looking for someone to rp a slave/mistress rp with, if interested please keep in mind I have not done a mistress role for a long time so I am very rusty and still learning.

What I am looking for:
1. Semi-Lit or Literate partner, meaning no 1 liners, please be able to at least type one good paragraph. I normally type between 1-4 paragraphs, but can type more if I get into it.

2. I do not like playing a slutty character, meaning; the girl will not throw herself at anyone right away, loving a pet out of either love or control is one thing, and pleasuring him/her willingly and/or forcing them to is alright, but I prefer her not to be some cum dumpster for anyone and everyone unless it is in one of the plots (such as Many Masters, or a Pirate rp)

3. I do have a life, I have a child who is 2 years old, and he comes first so do not bug me for replies the moment you see me on because I am most likely checking messages and that is all, or else I will ignore you and the rp.

4. I like pics for my characters, but please do not pick the character pic for me, I will give a few different choices of girls I find attractive and more until there is one you like, but I do not often like other peoples pic, and I prefer anime or art NO REAL LIFE PEOPLE pics.

5. I want only Medieval, Medieval-Fantasy, Fantasy, and Modern-Fantasy rps. No modern normal, or anything past Medieval/Renaissance/olden day stuff, I will say no right away since it is just not my preference.

6. Have fun... while I know I may sound like a bitch, I am really sweet, so talk to me if you have comments or questions.

Kinks: These are my most favorite, one that I love and find so hot.
Piercings, Tattoos, and Brandings (Love, Love, Love these to show ownership)
Gag Balls and Gag Rings (I think these are so hot and love them)
Making the slave cry, beg, plead, and scream
Beating him/her as punishment/Rough Treatment (slapping, beating with objects, hitting, throwing, anything that could hurt is fine with me just random fits of anger she takes out on the slave and later apologizes for or something along those lines.)
Forcing him/her to crawl on her hands and knees to degrade them
Public humiliation/Being used in public
Punishment/Humiliation/Degrading a slave
Spanking
Bondage
Forced servitude/obedience
Rape
Strange romance (like between mistress((neko)) and slave((wolf)) or abusive master, and loving/brainwashed slave)

No No’s: If you are unsure if I may or may not do something ask me, I don't bite... well... too hard anyways.
No Scat
No watersports
I don't like big breasts, D is the MAX for my characters.

Type of character I play:
I prefer to play as a sweet, innocent, and pure girl
I also like playing a strong, cruel, cold, all out bitch or a mistress.
I can mix these personalities up as well such as having her sweet, but strict or crazy, or something like that, so tell me what you are interested in.

Mistress Rabbit Hole:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Mistress%20RH

Story/Theme/Setting: (Below these I do have a few pics that I want used in an rp, so if you get any plot ideas for any of the pictures let me know what they are and we can work something out.
If you don't like the whole story or want to mix and match a few things tell me and we can talk about it.

My Avi Pic:
Full Size version: Avi Pic
In my pic it has a pic of a beautiful female and her male slave/pet, on his arm is a dragon Tattoo, I was hoping for someone who would not mind playing that male in the pic or someone like him (maybe a dragon hybrid or something), if you have ideas for plots to go to it please let me know, I am in the mood for violence and roughness, maybe a little torture and brutalization.

New pet:
Once a year elite soldiers were sent into the village to search, searching for males and females for the mistress who resides in the forest, protecting the village from all harm she asks one thing once a year, that she be given one male and/or one female once a year as payment for her services, including protection from foreign invaders, and keeping the place perfect, no one dies of illness, no one dies of hunger, everyone seems to live long healthy lives, and so they pay this small price to the woman by giving up just one or two of the people from their village, and not even the villagers can stop it, or choose who goes, everyone within the certain age range must go, no matter the class, noble or peasant, it does not matter, they all become slaves once they pass through her iron gates, but all except those chosen are allowed to leave and go home to their families. The ones that are forced to stay however become the young mistress's new pet/slave, either accepting their place and making their life easy and enjoyable or they can fight it and be beaten, broken, and forced to accept their roles until death or until she loses interest and sells them to another for their uses. So far she has not found one that she will keep longer than a year, none last that long, and they never possess what she is looking for so she continues to bring them to her castle either willingly or dragged, even caged to choose her next pet in hopes for finding what she is looking for.

Pics Ideas: (RPs I would like to do based off the pics shown, let me know what ideas you have.)
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6
Pic7

Movies/Animes/Hentai: (Most likely I would prefer to rp a sequel (unwritten, or spin off of the plot, with different characters, but same theme/plot as the stories.)

Underworld: Rise of the lycans (with the plot being about a vampire princess/mistress in control of the leader of the lycans, or something along those lines)
Pigeon Blood (A very extreme hentai, not for the faint of heart, and very brutal anime)
Doomsday

PM me if you're interested I don't do RP over IM.

Alright, I am only looking for about 2-3 people, so please do not be offended if I turn you away after a while, because I don't want to neglect my other rps by starting up 5+ at once, but I will be asking for more later if I get too many right now.

Only looking for 2-3 people so I may tell people no very shortly if I get many requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom