Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus Mistress in search for both genders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Succubus

Dust
name: Lezirith
My name is Lezirith. I am an outrage to others of my kind because, as a Succubus I serve to seduce men and cause them to slowly deteriorate. However, since I favor women my powers of deterioration have weakened and I have been cast out and my powers as a demon are slowly weakening. The only way I can regain my powers for a period of time and continue to live is to have sex with a man. Which is why, even though I prefer women I must make love to men in order to live.

My powers are:
*Toxicitus: can only be used in my true form, but with this I can slowly kill my victum, it basically makes my bodily fluids for a short period of time poisonous.

Toxic Stimulation = *Paralysis (can't move easily but the victim is more sexually sensitive)

*Stimulatus: Mulier fortis (Enhancement of whatever the victim is currently feeling physically, pleasure/pain/fear/nerves/tired/etc. It is less taxing to use and easier to aim on a target, and use multiple times)

*Stimulatus: Infitus (can both create a physical feeling and enhance it. It can also eliminate physical ailments, poisons, and other injuries. It is very taxing, and depending on the ailment can leave the user extremely exhausted, lose consciousness, and even enter a coma)

Appearance: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312...eheheh.jpg

height: 5'2
body type: slender figure 8
breasts: small b cup
appears young, and will dominate those weaker than her but hates that she loves it when she's dominated, especially by men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom