Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want you! [To roleplay with me]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A [Coagulated] Heart

Super-Earth
Hey there, Dead On Strings here, looking for roleplays to start off here.

I am not very picky about those that I roleplay with. I do not care if you are a female, a male, a daddy, or a grandpa. The only thing I ask of you is that are pretty literate. I like to write, and I can crank out 5-6 paragraphs easily. I do not require this of you. Unless you really want to write novels with me, I only require at least ONE paragraph. That way I have enough to work off of. I do not like one-liners, and I will probably get bored with the roleplay extremely fast if you continuously use them.

I also have a very bad habit of trying to multi-task. Which means that I get locked in my own little world sometimes. If this happens and I do not reply to our threads for a little while, feel free to email me, bug me, message me, do whatever till I do. I get distracted easily. It's not that I forget about you, or I'm blowing you off, I just need some reminders sometimes. :]

I usually play females, but I can play males too. I love to double characters, but I will not ask it of you. My characters tend to be submissive, but a few of them are dominant. By default, I will probably be a submissive character, but if you request a dominate, I'm pretty sure I could handle it.

Anyway, onto the interests and what not.

Craving:
teacher x student roleplay / any other school roleplay
mobish roleplays
anything dealing with Greek mythology

Interests:
anything dark and grim
vampires [original vampires - NOT twilight]
anything western
medieval
gangs
historical inspired ideas
older men with younger girls
epic adventures
dark, evil characters
True Blood <3

No No No:
bestiality

And I believe that is it. Here is My rabbit hole.

Hey Dead on Strings,
I'm very interested in school role plays too and would be very interested in role playing with you! If you do role play with me, is there anything that you'd prefer? As in you being the student, or visa versa? What would be the boundaries (I.E - Rape?)
I have a few ideas of my own and would be very happy to be dominant one!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Lady Ruby, sorry it took so long to get back to you. :]
I would love to be the student, and that's pretty much the only thing that I would ask for in this roleplay.
Anything is possible here. It could either be the teacher who is obsessed with the student, or the student who is obsessed with the teacher. I don't really mind.
I'm interested in hearing what you have to say though. What are your ideas?

No worries.
I was thinking that maybe the student could be obsessed with the teacher, then teacher knowing this takes advantage of the student. If its a more typical storyline it could be the student wants extra credit for work or something? Any ideas?

Hmm..I'm thinking that maybe the student is obsessed with the teacher because she can relate with him, and maybe she has a terrible home life. Being around him at school is the only way she feels happy.

I'll roleplay with you if you'd like. The school one sounds interesting as does the vampire one. Other then that I'm pretty much open to idea's. However. I must warn you that I'm better at playing sub then dom but I can play dom if it is needed of me.

Requim:
Hmm...we can do a school roleplay, or we can do a vampire one. I have about 4 different vampire plots that I can hit you with. In the case of a vampire roleplay, I gotta say I'm pretty good at playing a badass vampire. If you don't mind my dominate character being female, I could rock your world.

Raven:
Commence discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom