Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF or MxM plot and kinks included New Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHestia

Planetoid
So here is a list of the plots I'd like to run with. I'll also say which part I'd like.

Plot list:
In a kingdom by the sea there is a merry little town that doesn't lie to far off the border of its rule. A great king and his prince rule the kingdom. Both are used to getting what they want. One the eve of every full moon, the king and his son travel to the village to watch a festival. This night however the prince is taken with a set of twins, both of which are girls, or at least that is what they both appear to be. When it comes time to leave the prince has already made up his mind that he isn't leaving without one of the twins. He speaks with his father, whom only wishes to see his son happy, has guards return later in the evening to grab one of the twins. Though unknown to the prince and his father, the twin they had grabbed is actually boy. He only dresses as a girl to help out with the act and hadn't had a chance to change. So when taken to the castle scuffle breaks out between the two youths, the boy being discovered. In an act of rage, the prince orders the boy to be executed on the spot for embarrassing his royal person, though before the act can be done he decides to keep the boy as a personal slave.

I'd like to be the street preformer.

Second plot:
The last member of the Pheonix tribe Isamu was shock to find himself face to face with a person kin to those who'd killed his clan. Death to this person would have happened fast but sadly Isamu was injured and stuck.

Isamu is my character.

Third Plot:
A priestess is forced to summon a demon, a demon that will destroy the enemies of her tribe. The priestess didn't want to resort to black magic and was terrified to find out the demon wanted her hand in marriage. The clan cheiften said the demon may only have her hand when the war was won. Yet as the demon came back to claim his bride the demon found she'd been married to another. In a rage the demon swore to come back and take what was his. Now in the modern the demon hunts the descendent of the priestess.

I'd like to be the priestess.

Forth Plot
In a high security prison a new inmate was selected for a less then legal experiment. For three months he was locked up in a lab being experimented on. Now on the new moon of the forth month he's been returned to his cell with no idea what the experiments were about. That was till the following night. To the man's horror the experiments were ment to coinside with the phases of the moon, and durring the phase of cresent or full he switched into a woman. The doctors who had experimented on him thought this would work to keep voilance away from the guards working there after all a woman in a mans prison would draw attention. Even if by day the man was back to being a man. Now with this switch happening the prisoner finds himself at the mercy of his cell mate and the rest of the prison.

I would like to be the experimented on prisoner.

Okay the kinks I will go for:
Yaoi
light bondage
force that become love
Fantasy settings
Magic of almost any kind

Things I won't do:
Incest
beastiality
Gore
and toilet stuff.

RE: Looking for MxF or MxM plot and kinks included

Adding Fandoms.

Bold is who I want for the fandoms.

Soul Caliber
Cassandrax Almost any of the men or an OC just ask.
TalimxAlmost any of the men or an OC again just ask.

Final Fantasy 8
OCxIrving(Can play Irving)
ZellXIrving(Can play Irving)
OCxSeifer
IrvingxSeifer

Final Fantasy 9
ZidanexBlank (Though I can do Blank too.)
BlankxVivi

Ronin Warriors
SaixSage
SaixRowen
SaixAny of the Warlords
RowenXDais

Wiess Kruez
OmixAya(akaRan)
OmixFarfarello

Fire Emblem 7,9, or 10
So many pairing can't list all the possibilities.

I'd be really interested in your third plot. It sounds like a great idea. :)

Really thank you. If you are interested in roleplaying with me do you prefer pms or thread?

Sorry for the delay Crimson sent you a pm. And bump.

Okay so here's some new plots and some pic plots

1) A young woman kicked out of her home with no identity and no money finds a help wanted add while she's on the streets. The add is for a very powerful corperation and its was offered by the president of the company. Thinking she has nothing to lose she meets the president and signs a contract for the job. However what she was not told was that this job was a more personal than it led on. She is now the porperty of the president of the company and must do whatever he says or face legal consequences.
This is MxF plot I'd like to be the girl

2) A female knight while in training goes to far and questions a full fledge knights honor. She agrees to duel him and the loser will have to do what the winner says. The female knight loses the duel and the other orders she be locked in a stockage for 24 hours where anything can happen to her. There are ways to make this on going but thats what I have so far.
pic

3) A new store has opened up for the rich. It is a place of desire where humans with breed in animal traits can be found and bought.
Nothing further on that one those I'd like to be the animal/human hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom