Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extreme Kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Moon
My ideal partner will have a nasty, degrading, hard-core and creative bent. He (or she if we wanted to play sisters) will like to write, and want to explore the more extreme fetishes and kinks. This is my F-List link. I'm looking for multi-paragraph posts done a little slowly as opposed to rapid back and forth one or two line responses and I prefer to avoid IM play.

My idea is open to discussion. We can change the ages, etc. It's an idea I had, the idea of two people thrust into a game world. It's inspired by movies, books, and games such as Tron, World of Warcraft, Second Life, and Narnia

(Taken)Phase I

A high school student is bored. Classes are too easy. His life sucks. So he spends his free time buried in his room playing Eldritch Wizardry II, a MMORPG that’s become incredibly popular in a short period of time. He’s one of the game’s top players and has amassed incredible in-game wealth and power. Like in second life you can design your own modifications. He started from the bottom with a character that looks much like his own body. It had been designed from uploaded video and photographs. Of course, some people cheated. There were a lot of Brad Pitt clones wandering around. But most didn’t cheat as it detracted from the fun.

Now his in-game body was powerful. He had earned the upgrades and his physical look was just as he had designed it. In game, he was an emperor with the power of life and death. Out of game, he was still an underpowered nerd. Could anyone blame him for spending more time in-game than out?

One day though, he experienced a psychotic break. At least that’s how he initially thought of it. Suddenly and abruptly, he was viscerally in the world of Eldritch Wizardry. I mean the boy could literally smell the difference. It was more than vivid. It was real. As he looked around he saw the characters he had played with through the three years in which Eldritch Wizardry morphed into Eldritch Wizardry II. The henchmen he had acquired, his Court advisors. And they all looked to him, some with confused looks similar to the one that was probably on his face. He was the top player in the game anymore.
But it no longer felt like a game.

His married older sister had never tried Eldritch Wizardry I or II. She was an attorney married to an architect. At 28, she could literally feel her biological clock ticking. So she and her husband had been trying to have a baby unsuccessfully for the past year. The doctor had told her stress was probably a factor. She needed to unwind. Her brother had raved about this game. So she decided to try it. She chose to be a thief class. She wanted to be a drow spy or an elven princess, but she didn’t have the points for those races or classes yet.

She was just picking her first pocket when suddenly the game shifted.
She felt a wave of confusion wash over her and then a tidal wave of sounds and smells that shouldn’t be possible. She was in the game. No, it couldn’t be true. But it all seemed so real and she was being arrested by guards for trying to steal some merchant’s pocket. They were gonig to bring her before the guy in charge. What the fuck!

Phase II and Phase III to be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom