Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking: MxF, MxM and maybe even FxF {fandoms and more! really want to rp now!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabbit Hole
F-list
PLEASE READ THESE AND SUGGEST. it took me ages to make them right. (':
Everything on there should be up to date so if you want something in a roleplay, doesn't matter how gross or weird it sounds, just ask! The worst I can say is no and it won't put me off rping with you unless you try and force it on me.

I'd love to do a Harry Potter roleplay. PM for details.

I'm in such a Doctor Who mood after watching it today! I really want a REALISTIC DW roleplay, not just with smut, with the Doctor being his awkward self. Yes, there can be sex with it and yes, I am happy to do that.
I can do Torchwood too.

I'll do a few couples with this but I mostly only play canon:
I usually play female, just so you know. I can play male in some cases though...like in the m/m plots xD

Doctor/Rose (any Doctor from the new Era is fine, 8 could be cool too C: )

Rose/Jack

Amy/Rory (If you're just here to roleplay Amy having sex then, nah, not my thing.)

Amy/Doctor (I'm really on the fence with this one, I'll need a lot of convincing)

Torchwood:

Jack/Ianto (I'll play either for this)

Tosh/Owen

Ianto/Tosh

[/b]

Please pay attention to the 'nos' and don't try and force them on me.

I have quite a few plots but I'll post all of the genres first.

Also, before I start:

I DO NOT WANT JUST PURE SMUT. It really gets boring after a while of you posting how much he's shoving his cock in her pussy. I want literate partners who know how to write and form a proper role play. I will just abandon without saying if I think you're not giving me anything to work with.
I'm not a nasty person, just sick of bad roleplays.

PLUS: don't just abandon me WITHOUT A REASON. I won't do that to you - if I abandon you, there's a reason. But seriously, if we're just discussing plots and stuff, at least have the courtesy to say you're not interested :/

I'm NOT submissive, just throwing that out there. My characters aren't here to just be cumdumpsters for your characters so don't expect them to bend to your every will if you won't do the same for me. The only time I'll have somebody acting sub is when they're in an animalxhuman rp or something where the animal is sentient.

** - how much I want it
♥ - craving
~ - I have a plot.
Italics are who I would prefer to play.
Underlined means I don't really wanna do this right now.

Fandoms

Doctor Who ♥ ****** ~ (basically i'd love you forever)
Torchwood ♥ ****** ~ (see above)
Pokemon ♥ **** ~ (Pokemon x Human, Anthro Pokemon x Human, Anthro Pokemon x Anthro Pokemon, etc.)
Sweeney Todd *** ~
How to Train your Dragon movie ♥ ***** ~ (really wanna try this!)
Harry Potter ****
Alice in Wonderland *****

I'm pulling a blank right now but please ask if you don't see a fandom here. If I've seen it, I'll probably rp it!

Other:
Animal x Human ♥♥♥♥ **** ~
-Equine
-Dragon
-Deer
-Bovine
Basically anything with hooves = love.
I'm unlikely to do full on feral canines or felines but I'll be happy to give anything else a try.

Anthro x Anthro (see above)
High School
College
University ETC. ♥♥♥ (I have my own plot for this that I'd like to try which involves me being a dom female)
Odd Pairings (too many to list, just ask)
Band (involves public scenes and stuff, I have some ideas for this)
I'd also be interested in doing a domxsub roleplay, with my female as the dom to your male. I've not done much in the way of this before but it's incredibly hot and I'm happy to try mostly anything, mixing it up with the plot below even :D
Celebrity/character x Normal person - see below for this.
Post-Apocalyptic

I also want to try something with tentacles. I have a plot for this, so see below.

PLOTS:

Dominance
- You play a male who is friends somehow with my female. They know for a fact that they both have odd kinks and they also know that they trust each other with anything. One night when they're watching a movie they have a heated moment, and it all starts.
These kinks involve anything, from having sex with animals to bondage and teasing, edging...anything.
(This is the only roleplay that I'll do some degree of watersports in and no, it isn't swallowing, marking or anything likethat. Desperation and wetting is as far as I'll go.)

The Beast:
- You play a male animal of whatever sorts (deer, dragon, horse...yeah, like them) that is actually a human soul trapped in there because of a false accusation. A witch/mage/whatever trapped him and he's become a legend ever since. Nobody dares go up the mountainside except for one girl who's not local and she finds his story on her map. Over 1000 years of being trapped in the body, never aging, never changing, no social contact and...no mate.

Tentacles:
- There's a lot of demons in this world and it's Dolly's job to get rid of them. She's a gunslinging BAMF, but what happens when she's seduced by the one demon she's not encountered before? He looks human, that's for sure, but when it comes to it, she finds herself restrained by a bunch of horny tentacles, the demon's pleasure center, his 'true form' so to say. He has his way with her but it soon becomes a mutual thing and before she knows it, Dolly finds herself going back for more...

Celebrity/Character x Normal person: I know this sounds quite creepy, but it can't be half as bad as some of the stuff I've seen being roleplayed on here. Basically, you'll play a real life celebrity and I will play one of their fans, doesn't matter how big or small - They meet on a plane, and suddenly it's almost as if the plane is going to crash. There's mass panic, but all our characters have on their minds is how much they want to have sex with the person they're sat next to, so they do, despite whatever girlfriends/boyfriends they may have at the time.
I'd really like to give this a go with a few random celebrities, but feel free to throw in ones you'd like to play x3 I'd prefer you to stay relatively in character (Don't make them a massive dickhead who only wants sex) but seeing as we don't really know them, mostly everything else is up for grabs.
With characters, it's pretty much the same idea but with a TV show character instead of a real life person.

The celebs/characters I really like at the moment aaarreee:
-David Tennant
-Matt Smith
-Johnny Depp
-The Doctor (doctor who)
-Jack Harkness (torchwood)
-Ianto Jones (torchwood)
-The Master (doctor who)
-Sam Tyler (life on mars)
-Matt (digimon, yes, I am weird)
-Tai (digimon)

aaand various others ._.

I have plenty more plots, these are what I'm craving. Feel free to throw in your own ideas!

PM or Post if you're interested.

RE: seeking: MxF beastality, anthro, tentacles, also seeking male sub, human or whatever~

I'm game if you want.

RE: seeking: MxF beastality, anthro, tentacles, also seeking male sub, human or whatever~

bump.

dunno why my thread is 2 stars, charming |:

Sorry I disappeared for a bit there, if people are still interested feel free to re-mail me.

I'm getting quite annoyed with the amount of people contacting me who just go against every rule I have :/

i've been wanting to try an anthro pokemon x anthro pokemon rp for a while do you have an idea, cause i sorta have one

RE: seeking: MxF, MxM {something post-apocalyptic?}

I'm interested. But so many plots...

RE: seeking: MxF, MxM {something post-apocalyptic?}

You sure? I have...odd plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom