Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomisntblue

Super-Earth
I think I'm good at disappearing. But I have been quite busy, with college and writing, and all sorts of other stuff that I forgot about this site. But I'm back now and looking to start up some fun and exciting role plays - that or pure smut, I don't really care.

First off, I'm looking for a female - A lady, a girl, a chick - whatever you want to call yourself, just have a vagina.

So from this point on, you should be female. Good, with that out of the way I don't care if you want to rp Male X Female or Male X Funta (Me playing male) I'll gladly do either one.

Now, my list of genres is somewhat limited compared to some of the others I've seen. But it's more extensive than others. Hopefully you'll find what you like.

Incest - Currently not doing forced, hesitant is great though
Student and teacher - I prefer to play the student, but I can do either
Long lost friends
Bestfriends
Fantasy (Anytime)
Friend's parents
Friend's sibling
Babysitter X Employer
Babysitter x Person being sat (Sitty?)

-for all the following I prefer to play an original-up character-
Naruto
Superhero (DC, Marvel, Other, Original)
Devil May Cry (Will play as Dante)
Pokemon (Anthro?)
WWE/TNA

I may or may not have a plot in mind, so ask. On the topic of plot, I can do either heavy plot based or pure smut. But too much plot and I lose interest.

Lastly, I have a small list of characters I like my partner to play (these are vague and can be tweaked to how you see fit)

-The Nerdy girl: She's hot, but doesn't normally show it. She's shy and really into books and that sort of thing. But she has a hidden sexual apatite that's unmatched by most. This might mean she's open to the idea but her shy nature will get in the way.

-The Goth/Emo: Very dark, very sexy. Full of lust and mystery. Will be very aggressive to get what she wants. Doesn't like to go with what's normal, and tends to love exploring the forbidden.

-The Punk chick: Might be friendly, might be bitchy it depends on the mood shes in. Mostly she's after a good wild time and doesn't give a damn what people think.

So with all that said, I hope to hear from you soon either on this thread or via PM.

Hello there :)

I like the idea of 'The Nerdy Girl'. I'd be able to play this character pretty well. Would it be in a high school setting, Grade 12 or something?

Shattered said:
Hello there :)

I like the idea of 'The Nerdy Girl'. I'd be able to play this character pretty well. Would it be in a high school setting, Grade 12 or something?

I'm good with any age, so highschool would be great. Would you to PM to discuss it?

Just got an interesting idea/craving. If anyone is interested I'd like to do a fantasy/incest rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom