Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for male roleplayer**I have lots of Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Hello all.

I'll start by telling you a little about me:

I am a het female who loves to role play. I am do not care for playing a dominate character. But i can play a tougher character. I do enjoying playing the submissive character.

I love plots. I will never just role play sex all the time, i have to have a story. So if you are just looking for smut look some where else.

I am semi lit. usually 3-4 sentences per post as long as my partner is semi lit. It makes it very hard to go off of one liners.

I am very active role player and i am on almost everyday. So i was looking for someone active as well.

I also have a lot of plot ideas and i am open to new things so let me know if you any idea, or something that you like i might be able to come up with a plot.

I only play in threads.
If you only role play in PMs, Emails, or IM please do not PM me to role play as I will only role play in threads and there is no changing my mind.

Here is my Rabbit hole account

PM if you like an idea or if you have one of your own.

There will be a star next to things i craving

Vampires

Pairings:

Vampire and Mortal
**Plot idea: i do have a pretty basic plot for this. that we can twist and pull
**Plot Idea: I have another plot that is more out of the normal. requires female vampire and male mortal

Vampire and Vampire
**Plot Idea: I do have a plot idea for this as well, involving a loose each other and then find each other again

Witches
**Note: i do have plot for witches as well, it requires my character to be a female witch, and your character to be a magician.

Note: i do have another plot it a little more of a tricky plot and would need a strong role player. But it involves a male wizard and a female witch.

Time periods
Note: medieval seems to be my favorite but i am open to anything

Demons
Pairings:
Male Demon and Mortal female
Female Demon and Mortal male
Demon and Demon
Male Demon and Female angel
Female Demon and Male Angel
Or anything else you can dream up

Angels
Pairings:
Male and Female Angels
Female Angel and Mortal male
Male Angel and Mortal male
Male Demon and Female Angel
Female Demon and Male Angel

Forbidden love
Note: i have a ton of plots for this. And we can even mix and match like a forbidden love between a demon and angel or something

Pirates
Pairing:
Female Pirate and Male captive
Male Pirate and female captive
Waring pirates
Anything else you can dream up

Force/Rape

Forced Incest

Medical play/testing

Forced breeding/forced impregnation

**Beauty and the Beast

Note: it does NOT have to be Disney. in fact i have a plot where the Prince not actually a beast at all, he is human but just has a nasty temper

****Labyrinth

Really craving this role play. I have a couple of ideas.

More to come just have to think

Dislikes

Furries

Scat

Watersports

PM me if you would like to role play

Hi there, nightsorceress. :)
I have an idea and plot for a demon RP if you're interested.
It contains rape, tentacles, and a female warrior.
PM me if you're interested, if you're not interested in some of those things just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom