Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lunacy~! RP Request [F/M or F/F] UPDATED~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaTick

Planetoid
If you're illiterate please LEAVE NOW! I'm not interested in RPing unless you're literate!

The relevant

** Update~ I'm ridiculously wanting to do a group RP. If you're trying to set one up, or you're interested in group RPing with me, PM me and let me know~!

** Update~ I'm ridiculously craving a slave/master (mistress) RP that involves a loving, attentive master or mistress~ <3

I completely and absolutely require literacy in a role play. Is it harsh? Perhaps. But I simply cannot sit behind my screen and provide you with decent grammar and spelling but have you reply with short forms of words or absolutely no attempt at punctuation. It's just rude.

I love a good plot, and a long-term RP, but sometimes I'm just in the mood for a quick, sexy romp. I don't require plot all the time, sometimes just a good pairing and a quick sex RP. Nothing wrong with that, right?

I write in the third-person, and I'll expect my partner to do the same. I don't want past tense, and I don't want I/you/we or anything like that.

I don't have a lot of length requirements. I'm not a fan of one-liners, but I can understand how an RP can hit a writer's block point sometimes. I like 1-2 paragraphs per post at least, and I'll do my best to provide you with the same.

I work best with modern-day settings, but I can be flexible with time-periods.

I don't do incest. That shit's just wrong.

If you are going to stop RPing with me, let me know! Don't just up and leave, that's just rude.

I do not play dominant roles. I am, by nature, a submissive character. And a submissive character only.

I won't get any "furrier" then neko.

I do not RP in IM. I stick to simply threads (which are my favorite) or PMs.

Pairings​

I'm always willing to turn these into long-term should we be able to create a good enough plot together~.

* = I'm craving this!

My role in bold!

Slave/Master (Mistress)
Victim/Rapist *
Victim/Kidnapper
Human/Demon
Angel/Demon
Student/Teacher
High school student/College student
Neko/Human
New Girl/Nerdy Guy (Girl) *********
Client/Stripper

I'm sure I'll end up adding an assload more at a later time.

Plots

I want these to be made into long-term RPs!

1. You play a rich character, who has recently inherited his Father's slave trade business. You knew nothing of this until your Father had passed away in a tragic car accident, and it is the butler of the household who informs you of this. Upon discovering this shocking secret about your family, the butler takes you into the basement of the mansion to "introduce" you to your newest commodities. You receive the ability to take a pick of any of the slaves in the basement cells to do as you would please with them. This particular plot could go many ways, with you simply using my character (the slave) as just what she is, a slave. Or you could attempt to "woo" my character into a relationship and such. Perhaps you could begin to use her as a slave and then things could blossom into a relationship. As I said, there are many ways to go about this particular RP.

2. I play a Neko, and you play a human. I am a new student at your high school or college, and my ears and tail fascinate you. Nobody else in your school (or anyone you've ever seen) has ever had the features my character has. the only place this has ever been seen by you or anyone you know is online. This, again, could go many ways. You could try to romance me, because my cat-like features are attractive to you. Or you could take me by force and this could turn into some sort of S&M RP.

3. I play the daughter of a wealthy, famous man in a place of power. You play a geeky, awkward technologically advanced boy. We attend the same University and you know I'm only there because of Daddy's money. This enrages you, and you want revenge on me for all the hell I put you through on a daily basis (mocking you, putting you down, embarrassing you in front of crowds of people). You follow me and find me having sexual relations in some sort of public area with a student or teacher (details can be worked out) and you take photos of me. You then begin to blackmail me and this, again can either turn into some sort of rape S&M RP or a romance.

I am always willing to tweak my plots and change details! I'm a lot more flexible than you may think~

Fandom

In all honesty, I'm really only interested in two fandoms right now. One I'm really craving. The other I'll do if asked.

1. Dragon Age ** CRAVING SO BAD. D;
2. Borderlands

My rabbit hole is in my signature~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom