Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Graceful's Requests - Men Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In subject line I added 'Men Needed', but I meant 'Male Characters'. It doesn't matter to me what the gender of my writing partner is, as long as they can write a straight male character. :D

My Time Zone is Eastern. How often I will reply depends on a few things. At the moment I am able to post as often as I like, every day if I like, so how often I reply depends on how often I get a reply. :p

I only write straight female characters. Looking for writing partners (your real gender doesn't matter) who can write straight male characters. I'm not looking for perfection, and hope that my writing partner/s will not be expecting perfection from me.

I never do a word or paragraph count, I'm here to enjoy writing, not to grade it. Of course I would prefer that my writing partner/s replies are not one-liners, and they write in past tense, and their character's spoken words are between " ", but as long you put your heart into your writing, into your responses, I'm confident that I will be happy with your replies.

I don't use IM, Chat or Skype. Sorry, but prefer to role play in threads, and as for discussing our role play, we can do that in this thread or by sending each other private messages on this site.

I'm here to role play and prefer to keep my personal life private, so anyone who asks me for personal information like for my phone number or real photos, especially anyone asking repeatedly will be ignored.

Now for my Requests! Below are my story ideas. Some are general, some are detailed. BUT each one can be changed so that both of us will enjoy writing the story. My Likes and Dislikes are in my Intro, in the Introduction forum.

STORY IDEAS:
1. Forced Romance!
I don't have a story title for this one (perhaps you could help me with that), but have a few ideas for 'forced romances'.
A. Forced to date the boss' son or her father will lose his job (or promotion). When her father learns that his boss's son has a romantic interest in his daughter he strongly encourages his daughter to accept the young man's dinner invitation. To make her parents happy she reluctantly accepts, telling herself it's just one date. But to keep her father's boss happy so her father doesn't lose his job (or promotion) she has to keep dating the boss' son. (There's no incest in this story unless you make the man she's forced to date a distant cousin, half-brother or uncle. Rape could work in this story, even on their first date. Or rape doesn't have to be in the story at all.)
B. Forced to date the Landlord or be kicked out of her apartment. Her apartment building was sold, and the new landlord has raised the rent. Unfortunately, my character cannot afford the higher rent. BUT he as agreed to let her keep living in her apartment at the previous rent, but only if she will date him.
C. Forced to date the Landlord's son. Finally out on her own, living in her first apartment, happy to be out of her parents house, she cherishes her independence and privacy. The apartment building she's living in is owned by her best friend's father. Unfortunately their relationship has been strained since she said no when he asked her out on a real date after telling her that he wants them to be more than 'just friends.' On the day that she's suppose to renew her lease, the landlord tells her that he's going to raise her rent by 200 bucks more a month unless she agrees to date his son. She's barely able to afford the rent now, if it's raised, she'll have no choice but to move out of her apartment and back into her parents much too crowded home where she will have to kiss all her privacy goodbye. Of course she agrees.
D. Forced to go on a blind date. In this one, my female character gives in to pressure from friends or family (or both) and agrees to go out on a blind date with a man they choose. (Could be a complete stranger, someone she hasn't seen in a long time, or someone she knows well and sees a lot of.)
E. Forced to marry a demon. Her family has never approved of any of the guys she's dated. In fact they have interfered with all of her past romances. The most painful was when she caught her boyfriend in bed with a girl her parents had introduced him to. As soon as she turned 18, she moved out of her parents house and never looked back. She's 24 now, and although happy to have her freedom and independence, she's still had bad luck in love, if she didn't know any better she'd think that her parents were still interfering. There are times when it feels like she has a dark spirit around her, especially when she's on a date. The decent ones either end up breaking up with her, never call her again, or have strange accidents. The last man she dated ended up in a fatal car accident after their date. Believing that she's cursed, she swore to herself that she would never become romantically involved with another man. Deciding it's time to reconcile with her parents, she accepts her parents invitation stay with them for the holidays. But when she gets there she's surprised to meet their 'border', a very handsome and charming man who's been renting the room that use to be her bedroom. (In an attempt to make this description shorter, I'll get to the point. Her parents vowed to give their daughter to the demon in exchange for wealth and power. The demon delivered, and now he's their to claim his 'bride', their daughter. BTW the handsome and charming man renting her old bedroom is the demon.) Need someone to play the 'demon'.

2. Incest Stories.

3. Forced incest stories.

4. Reincarnation.

I have more idea's but it's late so will edit this later.

[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom