Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play with me..? [1x1.Literate]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fevver

Moon
I would just like to start out by saying that I am, in real life, female. My characters are about 99.8% male, and I have been playing as males since I first started roleplaying about eight years ago. I've had very little luck finding partners while posting in the 'Requests by females', so rather I am posting here.

I haven't many rules, so I will only say the following; I generally play men, though can play women if necessary. I will also very happily double or even triple. My characters are generally the aggressor/more dominant, though I have a few switches if you'd like. I do not mind being the dominant partner, but that is while playing males. I do not play dominant or older females. I am looking for literate partners, and play only over PM.
* * * * I would like a partner who can roleplay for the story, not just sex. Though there can be sex. ;D * * * *

My favourite pairings/genres:
Vampire
Vampire x slayer *
Vampire x human
Vampire x elf/pixi/some other light-based fantasy being *
Feel free to toss lycans in too. c=

Demon/Angel
Demon x Angel
Demon/Angel x human
Demon x Angel x Human (human being pursued by a demon, guarded by an angel. Interesting three-way. XD )

Modern/modern fantasy
I enjoy pairings involving teenaged characters, sometimes teenaged characters with older characters
Teacher x student
Best friend x Best friend's younger sibling
Human x elf
Gifted human x other human/creature *

Medieval fantasy
Pirate x stowaway
Pirate x gypsy
Gypsy x normal human
Drow x elf
Drow x demon/incubus
Pharaoh x Slave
Grave robber x priest/priestess
Pretty much any other pairing you could possibly conjure up

Furries/anthros
You name it; my characters are of the following species:
Cat, fox, wolf, chinchilla, rabbit, hamster, tiger/other big cats

I also like the idea of taking roleplays that are generally considered clichéd and adding a twist/a bit of realism to make them funner. XD An example of this would be like... a stranded roleplay, a school for the gifted, popular x reject student, Ancient Egyptian, or a master x slave roleplay.

Let me know if you're interested. =D
And if you PM me please know what you are interested in, don't just ask me what I want.
~Fev

** NOTE: I am currently craving a vampire x slayer roleplay; I have a really weird plot I would like to try out! =D Also in the total mood for Gifted x other creature roleplay, though I only have a bit of a plot idea for that one. Requests for either of these will get you a specialty coffee of your choice and my ever lasting love. :3 **

Uh, hey! ^^; I'm Kitty, and I wanted to ask if you were willing to play in a fantasy world, that is based off of Alice in Wonderland? I have a basic plot/world down, and was wondering if you'd be interested.

If not, I understand, and thank you for your time! ^^

Cinnella said:
Uh, hey! ^^; I'm Kitty, and I wanted to ask if you were willing to play in a fantasy world, that is based off of Alice in Wonderland? I have a basic plot/world down, and was wondering if you'd be interested.

If not, I understand, and thank you for your time! ^^

I would be more than happy to give it a shot, but I've never seen or read Alice in Wonderland, so you'll have to explain the world to me in detail. ^^;
By any means, feel free to PM me your idea!

Hey there :)

I was taking a look at your pairing ideas, and these 4 stood out:
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Gifted Human x Human
Vampire x Elf or pixie

I would roleplay any of those, so give me a PM of which you're interested?

Shattered said:
Hey there :)

I was taking a look at your pairing ideas, and these 4 stood out:
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Gifted Human x Human
Vampire x Elf or pixie

I would roleplay any of those, so give me a PM of which you're interested

Well I haven't done a Vampire x Elf/pixie in a while. I'd be pleased to do that one. ^^

I'd be interested in a Teacher x Student, if you're up for it~ I should warn you though, my characters while not fully dominant will refuse to be submissive too ^^;

hypergondala said:
I'd be interested in a Teacher x Student, if you're up for it~ I should warn you though, my characters while not fully dominant will refuse to be submissive too ^^;

I like a challenge. ;D
Bring it on.

Hello there,
I just wanted to know if you are still looking for someone to do a best friend x best friend's younger sibling RP, Male x Male of course.
And perhaps we could add some twists to it as well.
Please let me know.​

last_true_romantic said:
Hello there,
I just wanted to know if you are still looking for someone to do a best friend x best friend's younger sibling RP, Male x Male of course.
And perhaps we could add some twists to it as well.
Please let me know.​

Yes, actually. I've yet to find anyone to do a single yaoi roleplay on here. ^_^
As far as twists go, I'm more than open to them. Message me and we can work something out perhaps.
TheDarkerMe said:
In the events that involve and Elf, are you the one playing the elf? Or are you adverse to playing the Elf?

I can play the Elf no problem. ^_^
I also have no qualms with playing the Vampire or other species, either. It's per my partners desire.
LadyHestia said:
I'm interested in the Vampire/Elf one do you have any plot for it?

I've no plot off hand, but we could certainly develop one. =3

um.... hi. im kinda new, but im looking for someone whos willing to play a vampire. ive got somewhat of a plot down, and i guarantee that it will be kinda.... violent. so if anyone is willing to rp with a newbie, plz pm me. btw, its kind of warish, and its a vamp-hunter rp. not sure exactly if sex is involved cuz im still working on it, but it will come as the story progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom