Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here to Play [[MxF, FxF]] {New Idea}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illecebra

Super-Earth
Hey to all,
I recently discovered this site in an attempt to find something decent to RP on. Although I am new on here, I'm not new to Roleplaying in general. So please, don't message me all high and mighty because you think I'm a fresh noob incompetent of accepting a challenging role. Let's get right down to it, the following is a simple, and I stress simple, list of what are the basic yes and no styles of RP. The bolded ones are what I prefer to play.

Yes/Pairings

-CaptainxCrew Member
-CaptainxFirst Mate
-CaptainxCaptain**
-Doctor/TherapistxPatient
-TeacherxStudent
-Older FriendxFriend's younger sister
-GodxGoddess**
-Two different races** (Ask about this, I'll explain what I mean)
-Forced Marriage: Prince/Princess [[MxF only ;D]]**
-GangsterxCivilian** (I prefer a slick, The Godfather type of mobster ;D
-Band MatexBand Mate*
-PrincexThief**
-ManagerxArtist/Musician**

--Fan-Based--
The Last Airbender: I couldn't help it. Love this movie aloott! I prefer oc because characters on the show are too limited to play. So this is something I would really be interested in playing :D**

Harry Potter: Well, not actually going along with the series.. Just set in Hogwarts actually. OC only. :D

Inuyasha Rp --Sesshomaru and Rin: Something involving Sesshomaru and Rin, when Rin is older of course. About nineteen or twenty :] Any ideas I'm willing to hear them.

Anita Blake-- If you read the novels, and can make amazing characters for it, I'll <3 you forevers :D

House-- I don't know.. It just seems right. Sort of. >_>

--General Ideas--

Seven Deadly Sins
This can either be a group Rp or we can act out some other characters? Anyways, it basically revolves around the idea that the seven deadly sins have taken form as humans and go out into the world to play. Inside the house, they mess with each other and cause simple havoc. It's a vague description I know, but it's interesting and I'm open to hear other ideas based on this :D

Love the Way You Lie
Something generally based off the song/video if you've seen it. If not, ask and I can give the basic facts. This seems amazingly fun to try and do.

**Indicates I really want to try those

The basic, obvious no-nos
-Anything that belongs in the toilet
-Any kind of mutilation/growth
-Extreme violence
-Extreme sub/dom (It's never fun being completely submissive ;/)
-Force
-Incest

Ask me and I'll tell you if it's good to go or I won't do it. Simple, simple is all this is. So message me your interest, a basic little plan to get us going and so forth. :D The only thing I look for in a partner is the ability to match my posts and form decent plotlines other than.. Sex. Mind you, a good hot hit and quit it is good sometimes too.. But plots are more fun. Have good grammar and don't constantly use obscene language as every other word. Change it up a little. Anyways, that's all I ask. :DD Hope to hear from you soon!

:O Bumped with a new interest.
Love it, play it, do it.

...Or something like that. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom