Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futas! Monster Girls! Supervillains? Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
I'm looking for partners with similar interests and equal skills at roleplaying. I am new to online roleplaying, but I am an avid writer so my skills are competent to well versed. I ask that you are honest with me about your skills, if you are then I will try and work with you to an extent.

Anyways! I primarily play Futa or female roles, though I can easily play male ones if the mood strikes me. Also, I do not do FutaXFuta or FutaXMale, I just don't care for either.

My favorite settings are Superhero, Victorian fantasy, Monster Girls, and Anime. All in all, I am very smut heavy when I write, I don't care for long buildups or dull stretches. I also really, REALLY enjoy combat roleplay, and I am very good at it too. The quickest way to my panties is a solid fight scene. ;3

I am very interested in peoples ideas, but I have plenty of my own should you be uninspired. Here are a few various concepts to give you an idea of what I like.

Supervillain: I play X-Femme, a Futanari villainess from another world. X-Femme is a powerhouse villain who's primary drive is domination, she conquers world after world and makes trophies of her favorite female adversaries.

Victorian Fantasy: I love doing Anthro based Roleplays set in a Victorian theme, think Pleasure Bon Bon with more fantasy elements. Magic, monsters, etc...

Monster Girls: I have a little story called Hell High. It is a high school setting, however the students hail from hundreds of different worlds and realms. I play a club consisting of several Monster girls with insatiable sex drives. Some futa, some not, there is a lot of room to work here.

Anime: Really anything involving Japanese schoolgirls. A fetish of mine.

Anyways, PM me if you want to roleplay! And please, if you have an idea that isn't on here then feel free to shoot it my way. I promise I will consider it at least. (Unless it is a realistic roleplay. I don't do those. They are boring.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom