Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking to be captured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylea

Star
I would very much like to find a man who could properly role-play a Gorean capture and karjiae training.

Seems an awfully short post...but thats truly it. If you understand what I am referring to, you may be able to help.

The way I see it is, if someone doesnt know what Gor is... then they wont be able to properly Rp a Gorean character... Just sayin'...

I personally never liked the setting, though I haven't actually read any of the books so I don't know if they're well written or not.

Smutty McPlot said:
The way I see it is, if someone doesnt know what Gor is... then they wont be able to properly Rp a Gorean character... Just sayin'...

If I assumed correctly when I first heard it when I came to this site, Gorean is just gore. I know that much but whats Karijae?

Gorean is actually the term used to describe a series of books featuring an alternate earth ruled over by lizard kings of advance technology that will regularly capture humans.

Confined within the technological limits of the Roman Empire men enslave women to perform their every whim.

There's more to it; but that's the basic gist.

Well it's not so simple a description as that...but I can see your point. And Smutty was correct. If you require a description I fear you cannot fill the position :) Though that does lead me to ponder what Smutty knows...

Actually the priest kings are more insect like than lizards... It's not really an alternate earth, it shares our orbit, on the opposite side of the sun so we never knew it was there in the first place. Kajira are the trained pleasure slaves.

I've read a couple of the books, but havent been able to get my hands on the others. It is considered by elitests to be the ultimate D/s setting.

I knew I was getting some things wrong; but I didn't feel like looking it up too much.

Kylea, while I obviously don't know enough of this setting to rp with you I think I would like to make open the option of pursuing a different rp with me. If you so choose, from what I've seen of your posts you seem interesting enough.

I'm always curious to see what people online think about Gor. I've read some of the books and RPed the setting in various places and have always been amused at how wrong some people get it.

Impact - I might be interested in such an engagement. You seem to have a fiery tongue, likely to wag its way into trouble given the right venue. Shall we see if this lion can stoke the blaze?

Ferid - I completely and totally, unabashedly agree. :) Though I have not yet had the pleasure of rping to completion any such scenario.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Gorean is actually the term used to describe a series of books featuring an alternate earth ruled over by lizard kings of advance technology that will regularly capture humans.

Is that one movie based off the Gorean books. Don't know the movie name buts its like army of darkness in a way but in the movie this lizzard thing says it has three cocks.

Were those books written in the 1950's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom