Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey you! This is my search thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obviously setting this up in hopes that I'll find an RP on here. I used to RP elsewhere, but I forgot the website. Boo, I suck.

But now I'm setting up something on here!! Woah crazy I know!! (BTW: I'm terrible at trying to set up threads.)

NOW ONTO BUSINESS!

I could care less if you're male, female, sith or jedi. All I care about is that you're literate and enjoy nerdy jokes from time to time. I'm also an avid fan of lame pickup lines, so I hope you can bear with those.

My literacy depends on the person I'm role playing with. You give me a few crappy lines, I'll give you a few back. Give me a novel and I'll give you a novel right back. Easy to understand, right?

That means I have standards but you don't have to be perfect. I know I'm not perfect, I make errors as well. One thing that I do expect from a role-partner is that you post at least a solid paragraph. (That means at LEAST five sentences.) I can under stand writes block, we all get it, but I don't like one-liners for every post. In fact, I don't like them at all. Give me a one liner and I will ignore you. I'm a bitch like that.

Sometimes I forget to get online and check RP's. It's not that I've forgotten about you, it just means I'm probably distracted with video games or watching TV. So I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I just sometimes forget. But I promise 99% of the time, I'll reply and it's not like I've dropped you. Don't get all butt-hurt if I don't reply too quickly. But if you feel like it's been too long, please feel free to annoy the shit out of me until I reply or tell you what's up. I'm cool with that, homeslice.

When it comes to WHERE to RP, I usually prefer a PM or a thread. No IM's, no emails. THOSE ARE FOR ME AND ME ALONE!

I enjoy a lot of characters. I love diversity in a role play. So, if I'm playing a few characters, I do expect you to play a few different characters as well. Nothing bores me more than an RP with ONLY two characters. Not to say I don't mind two main characters, but I also enjoy having a range of different characters.

On the topic of characters, I usually play females. But I'll play males too! Golly gee ain't that swell! Dick, no dick; it really doesn't make a difference to me.

I hate submissive characters. Therefore I play dominate/semi-dominate characters and I expect the same from you. Nothing thrills me more than having characters who butt heads from time to time.

The only pairings I do are heterosexual and 'yuri' pairings. (If it's f/f, I usually prefer you to be a female as well. LESS CREEPY THAT WAY) I won't do yaoi. Nothing personal, but 99% of the time it bores me to death.

UGH MODERN! SHUT YOUR FACE AND JUST GET ON WITH WHAT TYPES OF THINGS YOU LIKE TO RP!!

Okay fine. Here's a list of things I like to RP:

*Currently Craving*

.Something BladeRunner-esque

*Things I like in general*
.Horror
.Sci-Fi
.Fallout/Post-Apocalyptic
.Zombie Apocalypse
.Affairs
.Something Bonnie and Clyde-ish
.Military
.Fantasy
.Biblical elements (Demons, angels etc...)
.Carnival/Freakshow
.Barbarians
.Bikers/Street gangs
.Anything interesting, really

*Things I don't like unless you can convince me*

.Slave x Master
.Anime Based
.Anthro/furry
.Incest
.Mermaids (THEY ARE WEIRD AND CREEPY)

Welp! I think that's about it. I'll just leave my list of kinks here too: Kinks

Status