Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Req'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie

Super-Earth
This being a complete and total record of many of the things that the sentient being currently known as Jessie, hereafter refered to in the first person, seeks in a sexy internet roleplaying context. And just generally as well, because there's more to this whole thing than just getting one's freak on.
Anyway, welcome to the thread. I'm Jessie, your hostess. This is my place and we follow the rules here, such rules as there are, and such rules as I can be bothered to enforce. Which I doubt, in the above mentioned cases, will be that many.

Point the first, not because it is the most important but because it was the first thing that came into my brain, is this:
Vampires, demons, dragons and werewolves are for slaying, not sleeping with. It's a pet hate of mine when somebody has a character that is well thought-out and interesting and engaging and has more than two dimensions, and they they stick the equivalent of 'also, he is a vampire/werewolf/dragon/demon/whatever' at the end. Or she. I'm an equal opportunites person, and can hate all sexualities and genders equally if I need to.

Anyway, now on to the things I want. And I hold no illusions that this is the stuff you really came here for. But all the stuff above is necessary anyway, because of seeming like an actual person rather then a couple of paragraphs of text on a screen connected by mysterious means to the internet.

Yuri schoolgirls RP
This is the thing that had a thread all to itself while I was getting myself sorted out in the way of creativity. Uniforms are very important for this idea. White blouses, pleated skirts, knee-high socks. All that stuff. Size of boobs to be determined. I may or may not have a breast fetish, I haven't decided.
Is it an all-girls school? I don't know. Just uniforms, plain white blouses stretched tight over huge boobs, far too short skirts... I need to go for a lie down.

Futa RP
This also has a thread to itself. There were a lot of ideas for this, and I can't remember all of them just now. None of them were terribly developed, but they were there. I need to go and look them up, so I'll edit this later if I remember.
- There's a futa gym mistress. There's a changing room full of nubile young women. It's only a matter of time before excessive amounts of bodily fluids are spattered over everything.
- A burst of space radiation turns many women into futas over one night.
- Futas are rounded up and forced to live in a commune with their own kind.
Ideally, I futa on girls. But if you are a dude who wants some chick with dick action, get in touch anyway and maybe we can sort out something.

Okay, here's a thought I had in my brain. When (if) you PM me, don't just say "I'd like to do this RP". It gets a bit annoying, and boring, to check my inbox and have three or four PMs that are just that. Sell yourself to me, make me want to RP with you. Uhm, this is starting to sound like a job interview. I don't want that. Tell me about yourself a little bit, that kind of thing.
You want to Rp with me, you wouldn't have got in touch with me otherwise, but do I want to Rp with you? Possibly I do, but I can't really tell from "Hey, I'm interested in a yuri schoolgirl RP."

This is not a bump.
It is a proactive synergistic thread realignment strategy.

I'm Akiriu. I might be a male but I have interests in doing yuris or futas. I generally do action/romance plots that include romance, or slice of life RPs that have a variety of outcomes. If I interest you, then PM me.

I'm really in the mood to play a massively endowed, in all senses, dickgirl right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom