Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MarxistPanda's Photographic Endeavors

MarxistPanda

Super-Earth
I'm a freelance photographer that just does as gig here and there, but mostly just sales prints for a little bit of cash. Hell, if you're interested in any of this shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do ^_^

All of these images are copyrighted by myself through Creative Commons.

[1]

1copy.jpg

[2]

2copy.jpg

[3]

_MG_3317copy-1.jpg

[4]

15gz6l2.jpg

[5]

2wggn0z.jpg

There will be more coming soon. Not enough time to load them all at the moment.

You are all so nice :). I'm glad you like the moon picture, Lace. I've got moon pictures down like cunnilingus! Anyway, number five is very symbolic to me.

MarxistPanda said:
You are all so nice :). I'm glad you like the moon picture, Lace. I've got moon pictures down like cunnilingus! Anyway, number five is very symbolic to me.

It's very symbolic. Care to give an artists interpretation?

The model is my father, whom I respect and admire like no other person. As far as symbolism goes; it speaks of a light and dark kind of thing. Standing and darkness, admiering what is beyond but not selfishly dwelling in it. Or maybe the value in just stopping and pondering one's life. Or just an older man taking a break. What do you see, Lace?

MarxistPanda said:
The model is my father, whom I respect and admire like no other person. As far as symbolism goes; it speaks of a light and dark kind of thing. Standing and darkness, admiering what is beyond but not selfishly dwelling in it. Or maybe the value in just stopping and pondering one's life. Or just an older man taking a break. What do you see, Lace?

I saw light shining forth through darkness, an open door...but not quite yet an open window. I don't see the darkness as negative space, but almost sort of a positive type.

I'm glad you said all that about the selflessness. His posture is very relaxed as he's admiring the light and, as you said, selfless.

No, I don't feel as it is a negative space, either. Darkness is often -especially to me- seen as a haven. Hence his relaxed state.

By the way, I quite enjoy artistic discussions with you! I'll be posting more in an hour or so whenever I get home.

Well, 9 is my favorite... :3 It's a very good picture!

But what's wierd about 6 is that I can almost feel the energy of the people that had been there before. Though it's abandoned. I love it. Immensely.

7 reminds me of something haunted.

I'm glad you like that picture of me !

I actually made that bench from left over lumber from our weekend house. I left the area around it grow up exactly for the effects you talked about :) I always love to just sit there and think.

I understand your nickname now. Bwhahaha. [;
Very nice. As always. Especially the picture of the bench.

Back
Top Bottom