The relationship (Peekaboo x CutePhoenix)

Peekaboo

Supernova
Ino Yamanaka sighed as she moved through the trees slowly, heading away from Shikamaru and Chouji at their little campsite in a clearing in the woods, the forest of death....such an appropriate name....everything about this forest seemed made to kill something else. The giant insects, the wild animals, even the plants.....so many poisonous ones....Ino had already had to stop Chouji from eating so many things that could've killed him it had stopped being funny long ago.

Now however she needed a break. She was heading out of sight and earshot of the other two, just for a little while to get some time alone to herself. Team mates or not she had spent way too much time with those guys lately. "Mmm...." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair as she reached another clearing, untieing her ponytail and allowing her hair to spill free, stretching her arms into the air. "Ahhhh......I finally get some time to myself.....maybe I should find a stream and take a bath or something....but then there doesn't seem to be one anywhere nearby....."

Back
Top Bottom