Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother/Sister Force RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeysuckle Moon

Meteorite
ROLE FILLED

I saw a foreign film a couple months ago, about a brother and sister who were captured and forced to fuck on camera or else be killed. Neither of them wanted to do it and it ended up causing a lot of problems with them, but I would like to take it in a different direction.

I think the capture and forced fucking would be awesome, but I would like for them to end up liking it, but being unable to tell the other one. They would be released back to their normal lives after the filming. Then they would have to deal with the repercussions of their forced fucking and the brother would get a little more forceful with the sister until he rapes her. After that, it could go in a myriad of directions.

Either they get into a relationship where he rapes her on a regular basis, or she succumbs to the desire and she starts to more or less urge him into sex on a regular basis.

The sister is older than the brother, he's a few years younger than her and in high school and the sister is in a relationship with her fiancee. Needless to say I think that the fiancee would go away and the brother and sister would find a way to keep up their sexual relationship under their parents' noses.

If you are interested, please keep in mind that I only write in email, I require a literate partner, I require story to spread out the fucking and someone who can post on a regular basis who will not abandon the line after a few posts.

If you are still interested, please PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom