Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

aliens seeking subjects (open to all)

hey im wanting to play with a new alien species i came up with they are mainly aquatic but i was wanting to have them collect maby another races for study you know . this is what i have so far

Aquids-aquids are humanoid and normally don't have ears they are aquatic beings that communicate threw high pitched sounds and telepathy .they have been known to produce a sonic pitch that can dephin when endangered or threatened in anyway.there skin tones come in many sets of colors from green to blue and purple to red the purple and red are known to be poisonous.they are much like amphibians and secrete a type of slime coating on there skin in order to keep themselves moist out of the water.they can only last a few hours without water often drying out or worse if exposed to conditions of sustained lack of there element.they are extremely intelligent and are often used as mechanics on ships having a natural knack for machinery .they are normally seen in special suits that allow them to remain out of water and work side by side with other races.they have a small fin that folds from there back when in access with water there fingers and twos webbed.

Back
Top Bottom