Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sib's Request Thread [Where The Action Is Just Beginning]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylle

Star
Welcome To My Request Thread!​

I am searching for a male partner for a good one on one experience. I am pretty picky so I may lay down some plots down for you to select and we can revamp it so it can fit both of our kinks ~

Modern Roleplays

Teacher x Student

Very simple pair. For myself, I prefer being the student.

The student, (insert name here), has been a pain in the teacher's ass for a while now. And unable to take her stubborness to participate in class, the teacher decides to make her participate in his afternoon sessions in order for her to graduate.

So, it's a roleplay that can be long term or short term that can either be pure smut or a romantic tryst.

Prostitute x Client

Another pair I would love to do. Basically, it could either be pure smut or romance.

As for a decent plot? Unsure. Willing to go over it to spice it up. (Short term)

Student x Student

Who doesn't like this? A chance to make two students from either sides of the tracks become attracted to each other and wanting to go at it like animals?

Another pair I would like to do. (Long term)

*Best Friend's Girlfriend x Best Friend's friend

Another fantasy that is purely sweet. Your best friend is out of town and when his girlfriend is unable to handle the fact he is out of town, you decide to step in to comfort her since you are a nice guy after all. Or are you?

A pairing for people who love temptation. (Long or short term)

Stripper x Gentlemen

Much different than the prostitute. Instead, she dances for you and makes you enjoy what the human body can do with flexibility. (Long or short term)

*Father x Son's Girlfriend

Why not? Your son has an attractive girlfriend. And since you are a single father, you can help but to be curious about her and what she can offer. (Short term)

**Friend x Friend x Friend (M/M/F)

They had been friends for a long time. So near the last few weeks before they separate for college, they decide to spend it doing every thing possible. Including a threesome. (Short or long term, depends on direction)

*The Bad Girl x The Nerdy Guy

She comes across him after a night of drinking. And since he found her on the sidewalk with a bottle in her hand, he decided to be a good guy and make sure she wouldn't get caught. And for that, she is forever in his debt. (Long or short term)

The New Girl x The Nerdy Guy

So, all of the girls at your school just..don't like you. None of them give you a chance to see that you are a sweet guy. And because of that, it has made dating difficult. But a new girl shows up to class. She is different from all of the stuck up girls at the school. More open-minded. And unlike them, she has a wild side. (Long or Short Term - Depends on direction.)

**Foreign Girl Student x (Nerdy or Bad) Guy Student

Transferred from her school into the United States, a young foreign student is brought to a new school. Introduced to students, she is still shy and a little hesitate to interact with people. This is your chance to get yourself introduced to the girl and get a good impression in to have a shot with her. (Long term, romance & smut)

*Homeless Girl x Middle Class Guy

The girl has been homeless for about a year. Even though she doesn't look it since she tries her hardest to look like she lives a normal life. And she is starting to get along with the guy in her class and they even start to become friends. But when he asks to come see her at her house, she starts to make a whole bunch of excuses. After a while, he decides to do some problem solving and figure out why she is refusing for him to come visit her. (Most likely long term RP)

Husband x Wife

An arranged marriage. Both of them are 20 years old and had never had sex due to the fact their parents was extremely overbearing of them keeping their virginity till marriage. After their marriage, they spend their first honey moon together to get to know each other not only on a sexual level but on a emotional and mental level. (Long term)

Police Cop x Prostitute

In order to get out of spending the night in jail, she has to offer the cop her services. (Short term)

***Tutor x Student

A tutor has been hired to tutor a student. (You can be the tutor or I can be. :) ) The tutoring sessions start to turn into a afternoon of fun, sex, and maybe a romantic tryst. (Long or short term)

Bride x Groomsmen

An affair a week before the wedding. Brought together by alcohol, old relationships, and the feeling of loneliness. (Long - Not that long - term.)

***Male Roommate x Female Roommate

Your male character needs someone to live with him in order to pay rent. And when he was expecting another male to answer the ad on the college boards, it turns out that a female answers the call. It turns into a long sensual game of cat and mouse until finally, they both get what they were asking for. (Long term)

Post-Apocalyptic

**Female Gang Leaders x Male Gang Leaders (M/M/F/F)

Survival in the world is already enough after the biological terror had completely wiped out half of the world's population. Cities are empty and littered with dead corpses or skeletons from those who lived before. The chance to take over certain areas of the city becomes the mission when few young adults are left alive after being kept in a bio-dome for their safety.

The mission? To find paradise. The chances of renewing a new life and remake a whole new civilization. (Long term. - Only pick this if you are going to be TRULY dedicated. i.e: Not get bored of it and can post at least once post a day if possible.)

-More To Come-

If you have an RP to request to me, please PM me the link and I will look it over. Possibility of crossing over ideas are high and I am very flexible.

I prefer to be contacted through PMs and negotiate either we do the roleplay in forums or PMs. No Email or IMs. <3
(I will do that only if there is a problem with the site.)

When PMing me, put the pair you would like to do in the title and in the message, anything you would like to do in that pairing and special requests.

* = Want to do the most.

Here is my own little rabbit hole:

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sibyelle

And my lovely F-list:

http://www.f-list.net/c/ty%20larue

Have fun. <3

I would love to do a Best Friend's girlfriend x Best Friend's friend roleplay with you! If you are interested in doing that with me, lets talk over the PM's, shall we ?

Sibylle said:
Welcome To My Request Thread!​

I am searching for a male partner for a good one on one experience. I am pretty picky so I may lay down some plots down for you to select and we can revamp it so it can fit both of our kinks ~

Teacher x Student

Very simple pair. For myself, I prefer being the student.

The student, (insert name here), has been a pain in the teacher's ass for a while now. And unable to take her stubborness to participate in class, the teacher decides to make her participate in his afternoon sessions in order for her to graduate.

So, it's a roleplay that can be long term or short term that can either be pure smut or a romantic tryst.

Prostitute x Client

Another pair I would love to do. Basically, it could either be pure smut or romance.

As for a decent plot? Unsure. Willing to go over it to spice it up.

Student x Student

Who doesn't like this? A chance to make two students from either sides of the tracks become attracted to each other and wanting to go at it like animals?

Another pair I would like to do.

Best Friend's Girlfriend x Best Friend's friend

Another fantasy that is purely sweet. Your best friend is out of town and when his girlfriend is unable to handle the fact he is out of town, you decide to step in to comfort her since you are a nice guy after all. Or are you?

A pairing for people who love temptation.

Stripper x Gentlemen

Much different than the prostitute. Instead, she dances for you and makes you enjoy what the human body can do with flexibility.

Father x Son's Girlfriend

Why not? Your son has an attractive girlfriend. And since you are a single father, you can help but to be curious about her and what she can offer.

Friend x Friend x Friend (M/M/F)

They had been friends for a long time. So near the last few weeks before they separate for college, they decide to spend it doing every thing possible. Including a threesome.

The Bad Girl x The Nerdy Guy

She comes across him after a night of drinking. And since he found her on the sidewalk with a bottle in her hand, he decided to be a good guy and make sure she wouldn't get caught. And for that, she is forever in his debt.

The New Girl x The Nerdy Guy

So, all of the girls at your school just..don't like you. None of them give you a chance to see that you are a sweet guy. And because of that, it has made dating difficult. But a new girl shows up to class. She is different from all of the stuck up girls at the school. More open-minded. And unlike them, she has a wild side.

Homeless Girl x Middle Class Guy

The girl has been homeless for about a year. Even though she doesn't look it since she tries her hardest to look like she lives a normal life. And she is starting to get along with the guy in her class and they even start to become friends. But when he asks to come see her at her house, she starts to make a whole bunch of excuses. After a while, he decides to do some problem solving and figure out why she is refusing for him to come visit her. (Most likely long term RP)

Husband x Wife

An arranged marriage. Both of them are 20 years old and had never had sex due to the fact their parents was extremely overbearing of them keeping their virginity till marriage. After their marriage, they spend their first honey moon together to get to know each other not only on a sexual level but on a emotional and mental level. (Long term)

-More To Come-

I prefer to be contacted through PMs and negotiate either we do the roleplay in forums or PMs. No Email or IMs. <3
(I will do that only if there is a problem with the site.)

When PMing me, put the pair you would like to do in the title and in the message, anything you would like to do in that pairing and special requests.

Here is my own little rabbit hole:

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sibyelle

Have fun. <3

The prostituexclient or the studentxstudent sounds pretty awesome to do :) Please Let's get together and talk more on them if you wish =D

Le bump ~

(Do not quote the first post. Very frustrating to see my own writing twice. lol)

Hey just saw your plot idea for the bad girl and nerdy guy, felt like something I would definitely enjoy writing about, so if you're interested in rping with me, pm me.

So now everyone has a clear sense in what I would like to do, it's marked in black asterisks. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom