Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Gone a Foul (Male Searching for a Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome

I thank you for taking at least interest in this title, and ever more so as you may be interested in reading more. I'm a talented veteran roleplayer of a couple of years who is inquiring about finding a partner for a little literary fun. I'll explain more as you read on.

Character Preference
I normally play as a male and female and the mix (Futa, Shemale,) so I can do quite a bit. But as for sexualities, I'm particular in only a MalexFemale or FemalexFemale. I'm not too good in MalexMale. However, if you are a submissive male looking for perhaps a female or it's phallus bearing variant, I can oblige.

Requirements
Before you even begin to formulate an idea for the roleplay, make sure you reach these simple requests.
1: A paragraph or two is a must. I myself usually attempt three, possibly four, rarely five. One-liners are simply never acceptable, simple as that.
2: Detail is wonderful. From hot-blooded scenes of sexual interaction to the simple color of the eyes, it is quite a thrill. If you lack the ability to detail, then I find roleplaying together won't be enjoyable, for either of us.
3: Grammar and Spelling is required. Mistakes are fine, but consistency with spelling errors and incoherent language are unacceptable.
-More to be Added-

1: Medieval, Ancient, and futuristic settings.
2: Well-thought out characters, possibly dark in nature with robust characteristics.
3: Blackmail, Murder, and all forms of Debauchery.
4: Many, many kinks.
5: Young Adult to Middle Aged characters.
6: Characters with a defined origin and a more cliche style, (Rugged Bandit, Vile Witch, etc.)
7: I absolutely love warcraft settings, it's one of my particular favorites in regards to a backdrop for an RP. Despite it's lore rape in it's MMO form, it's an intriguing setting. Not to say I won't RP in the current state, by all means. I mostly just disagree with a few advancements they used in the story.

Dislikes
1: Vore
2: Macro
3: Feces and/or Urination.
4: Shy, Un-talkative characters.
5: Bad Grammar
6: Modern settings involving high-school.
7: God-modding characters with a million different origins in panthers, birds, and other excessive species.

My History Teacher is a Wizard:
His name is Mr. Smith and he is a history professor. A young-looking mid-twenties male, he has been seemingly teaching history forever. As a student, you find yourself enthralled in his lectures, his on-goings of history that nobody seems to believe. He recalls moments in history that would take one to be there, to exist during that time. So one day you step by his office to ask a few questions, when you witness him performing magic. Immediately, you threaten to blackmail him, in order to learn what he knows. What you learn, is that he has been alive for at least a thousand years, and that magic is more then parlor tricks.

Save Me:
For five years, you've been a slave in the eastern Europe. Kidnapped at fifteen-years old back in the U.S, you've been forced to service and satisfy strange and sadistic men. You've been suffering under it so long, you believed no hope of going home existed. That was until he came. It was a usual day, where you'd satisfy one of your master's guests, until guns were drawn. Your master and his men would lay dead, with the gunmen and his companions standing tall. They rushed you out of the mansion, taking you in their vans practically racing down the road. When you asked them who they were, they replied: "Just a few guys making a difference."

The Allure of the Uniform:
As a princess, you've been given riches, fame, everything and anything you desired. It has turned you into a brat, sophistication with snobbery. You're tongue knows no limits, for no one can object to your insults or curses. That is until he arrived. Your father made an alliance with the nearby kingdom of Cadia, a purely military based people, a compliment to his hedonistic and carefree nation. A detachment of troops was sent to reinforce the standing guard of your castle, and one of them you cannot take your eyes off. A brilliant, rugged soldier who spoke little, but then again who needed to with such a seasoned body? So you attempt a romance that he seemingly doesn't agree with. You cannot believe he rejects you! In revenge use every method and tactic possible to woo him. You will not be denied!

Rape, Without the Surprise:
So for the longest time, you've had a normal life. Going to work, school, or whatever you're life's primary time is spent, and then heading home. You may live a life with a loved one, or perhaps alone. Maybe you wanted to experience the dark side of the world, without exactly, 'experiencing' it. So one day, you are merely browsing the web, when you come across a website. It's called, 'The Fantasy'. Ran by three men who clearly identify themselves with portraits and various contact information, you learn it is a sight to experience forced sexual interaction in a legal, controlled manner. They merely take your requests on how you want it done, have you a sign a contract, and then on a random day, they pick you up. You live your fantasies in their warehouse, were you experience humiliation, degradation, and forced sexual satisfaction without the fear and with privacy. But, you forgot to read the fine print. You're session is recorded and posted on their website. You can't let your friends and family see it, by no means! You beg them to take it off, so they make a deal. Their opening requests for males to enact their rape fantasies on woman, and you're in the perfect condition to oblige...

Queen of Death:
You've heard tales of her only by the fire. A legendary drow assassin who has left her targets massacred. Body mangled and dismembered, blood coating the scene of the murder like fresh paint. She has never failed, indicated by her continued notoriety and not to mention the rising body count. You on the other hand want to prove them wrong. That the queen of death is but foolish and a novice. Death is not your objective, but an option. You plan to subdue this woman, to prove you are better. But how do you plan to do so?
(Your character may be male or female, and the outcome of the fight is truly open to discussion.)

Master of Darkness:
The teachers have taught you so little. Fire, Wind, Water, Pure Magicka. You are powerful by no doubt, but they have kept you from the dark, restricted magicka. Those who existed that practiced such arts are either mad or dead, or simply untalented. But you've heard rumors, rumors of a dark lord of magicka, imprisoned in the skies by the elves. This place is known as The Floating Prison. Home to those too dangerous to walk about, but too important to kill. He can teach you everything you need to know to be the greatest. But to break him out, will require something close to invincibility. But maybe the daemons of the void could help, will you risk it?

Darkness Has An Enemy: (Craving!)
You, are a monstrosity. Countless numbers lay dead by your efforts. The modern day is your playground, it's souls your nourishment. Suicides, murders, you thrive on it. You are believed to be insane, but none know the truth. A demon of hell, imprisoned in a mental institution as a common psychotic. You toy with the doctors, luring them into pure insanity. But one has arose to challenge you, one who fights your darkness. You can see the light from him, the willpower of a champion of old. He is a modern day Templar with a psychiatric degree!

With a Shotgun, I Cleanse You:
The rapture has occurred. But the god, his angels, are absent. Only humanity and the vicious daemons of hell remain on the scorched earth. The armies of Satan storm across the world, enslaving and brutally massacring the last remnants of humanity. But they fight, they fight without god by their side, without hope of an after-life. One particular man, has caused much trouble. A priest living in a burned out church, who has quelled every time to dislodge him. You are one of the more skilled daemons of the underworld, and you've been chosen to kill him. You have been warned that he has killed daemons far beyond your strength and your rank, and that he has a very deadly shotgun.

The Sculptor:
Murder, pillaging, ignorance. These words cling to him with anger. His kind is seen as vile, disgusting, and without the ability to think intellectually. He is an ogre. He is the target of adventurers and treasure hunters, believing he has some sort wealth in his hobble. You are one of these humans, sent off to kill him and collect his valuables. But as you explore his cave, you find not treasure, but sculptors. Beautiful, intricate works of art that rival even elven made treasure.

You were sent to kill him, but what will you do, when the monster is not a monster, but an artist?

Well, that is most of it for now. I'll add more plots and such later. If you wish to inquire more, send a PM. Thank you for reading.

RE: A Love Gone a Foul (Male Searching for Female Character)

The Philosopher said:
Bumpeth

Socrates also said that ,(paraphrased) "We never really learn anything. We simply remember we already knew." ;)

Bring on the Hemlock! XD

:D

Note: it's a shame you didn't start an intro thread. We all would have loved to greet you.:)

WhiteTiger said:
The Philosopher said:
Bumpeth

Socrates also said that ,(paraphrased) "We never really learn anything. We simply remember we already knew." ;)

Bring on the Hemlock! XD

:D

Note: it's a shame you didn't start an intro thread. We all would have loved to greet you.:)
Hehe, well small-talk is all wonderful and engaging, I find myself more drawn to starting an RP as quickly as possible. So much talent for me to find, so little little time.

Though thank you.​

If you are looking to start a RP quickly, then why haven't you started ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom