Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a sub boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtesan

Dust
Are you a submissive male? Looking for a Mistress or two? Then I would advise you read this thread.

My girlfriend and I are looking for a male submissive who would be interested in being dominated by us both. She's recently expressed interest in sharing one with me, thus I am searching here on Bluemoon for one that we can share.

We are into BDSM and D/s with varied kinks between both of us. This roleplay would probably be held over IMs, MSN preferably because she doesn't do forums, and would be a sort of 3 way interaction between us all.

Rules and expectations can be discussed between the three of us when the time is appropriate. Kinks and such will also be discussed later on. For now, I am simply posting this out there to see if there are any males interested.

PM or reply if interested.

Note: If you are a female who plays a male persona who's interested in this idea, don't hestitate to contact me.

I would be interested, I do have a couple of limits though, but we can discuss that later on. You can reach my at kain129@hotmail.com

Due to computer issues, my replies may be slow.

We, as in my partner and I, have not made our finalized decision yet however I believe we may have found what we are looking for. I will do my best to get replies out, but due to my being without a computer atm it may take a little bit of time.

If you are still interested, but haven't heard from me, please send me another PM with what you would want from a Domme(s) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom