Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Billy Joe Takes a Vacation

Quietman

Super-Earth
It had been almost two years since Billy Joe had taken full advantage of the vacation time he received from the college every year. He usually opted to just sell it back and blow the money on whores and alcohol , this year was different.

This year he had decided to use some of that time off to visit his little sister . He had always felt close to her and believe it or not , ol' tough as nails Billy Joe Franks actually missed lil' sis. She had always clung to him growing up and looked to him to protect her from the schoolyard bullies and bad dates all their lives.

Yep , he was the typical loving big brother .... well maybe not one you would see on "The Brady Bunch" but close enough . After all ,I don't think Greg Brady ever got blowjobs from any of his sisters , at least that never came out in the show if he did ....lol.

So, here he was in beautiful Hammond,Indiana on the third day of a two week vacation and he was already wishing he were home . The college would be virtually a ghost town being spring break week , but he could be doing something besides hanging out at little sis's apartment while she was at work. Spending most of his time on the patio nursing a beer thinking about the last semesters tender pussy.

Damn, she was a hot little blond. His cock beginning to chub as he thought back on all the sordid details of her defilement ... he had really ran that one ragged , doing this and doing that for him ... rimming his sweaty asshole ... wearing buttplugs all day under her short skirts for him ... giving him head between classes in the janitorial supply room , his cock was fully hard now and straining against his chinos.

"Shit , I need some pussy " he thought as he stroked his bone through the light fabric of his pants. "Definitely not a good time to be a stranger in town ... I wonder if I could talk sis into sucking the throbber after she gets off work " he mused .

He was at the point where he was seriously considering taking his cock out and taking the matter in hand when he heard the faint groan from the adjoining patio. "What the fuck ? Who the fuck is over there " he wondered as he rose from the lounge chair and eased over to the privacy fence that separated the two units.

Putting his eye to a crack he scanned the adjacent patio trying to determine the source of the moaning . His breath caught in his throat as he caught sight of the naked woman stretched out on her back outside the next apartment. She was lying on an exercise mat holding a book , with two fingers in her pussy and totally oblivious to Billy Joe.

She was a pretty black woman , who appeared to be in her late thirties , a little on the thick side , nice sized tits , thick erect nipples and full pink meaty cunt lips that were glistening in the morning sun as her fingers alternated between plunging inside and dancing across her plump clit.

She was definitely hot and sensual ... one of those erotic earth mother type .... one of those that exude an air of sexuality no matter what the occasion ... one of those that drive men to the point of near uncontrollable lust ... the kind that men want whether they see her in a downtown bar , a corner grocery store or Sunday morning in church. She was the kind that men like Billy Joe wanted to take down and fuck no matter where or when. Get the picture?

She placed the book down and began to play with her wet pussy in earnest . Eyes glazed and fingers flying she played as Billy Joe watched, not believing his stroke of good luck. "Stroke ... now that's an idea " he thought as he pulled down the zipper and released the "throbber" to the fresh air of Hammond.

"Damn! Look at that fine black bitch stroking that pink cunt .... just out of reach" Billy Joe softly groaned. "The things I would do to that meaty slut ... put my fat cock in her mouth first off ... see how much I could work down her throat " he mused as his hard cock pulsed in his hand.

Billy Joe Franks had never had the privilege of fucking a black pussy ... not that he was a racist , he had just not had the opportunity. No he did not feel that he was superior due to color , but he did feel he was superior because he was a man and she was a bitch . Just put here on earth to pleasure man , however he desired. These dominant thoughts were dancing in his mind as he visualized having her kneeling before him choking on his cock as he fed it to her.

Evidently , her mental stimulant was not as good as Billy Joe's , for at that moment she swore and threw the book aside. Sitting up she groaned in frustration and rose from the mat , picked up a towel and went inside.

"What the fuck ... no not yet bitch ... you can't leave ol' Billy like this" he muttered softly as he looked down at his huge erection. He pulled the skin of the shaft toward the tip and watched as a large drop of precum dropped to the patio stones. "Fucking black cunt .... you are not getting off this easy" he swore as he stuffed his cock back in his pants.

Dragging the patio table over to the fence he climbed up on top of it and deftly jumped the barrier and landed in her backyard. "Well if this goes bad I may have to cut my trip short or extend it 5 to 10 years" he thought as he moved toward the sliding door. Reaching the wall in 3 strides he pressed his back against it and peered through the glass door.

At first he could not make anything out and then as if by magic his eyes adjusted to the gloom and he could see the interior of her apartment.Jerking his head back he narrowly missed detection as she re-entered the room carrying an object in each hand. He waited a full minute and then leaned over and once again searched the room for her where abouts.

Her apartment was smaller than his sis' and arranged slightly different , but from his position he was able to see through the kitchen/dining area and into the living room. Lo and behold there the beauty was ... she had placed a DVD in the player and in the process of fumbling with the remote. Then coming in sharp and clear on the screen was an image that caused Billy's still hard cock to lurch in his pants.

There on the 52 inch flat screen , seemingly as large as life , was a thickly veined white cock pulsing in the grasp of a fine ass ebony goddess .. "Hmmmm ... so she likes white meat" Billy Joe grinned. The sweet dark meat on the screen leaned in and captured the cock in her mouth and devoured it in one movement ... sliding the total length into her mouth and obviously a portion down her throat ... the white boy closed his eyes and raised his head to heaven .... Billy Joe knew that feeling and was going to know it today too ... one way or another.

The hot ass neighbor had leaned back on the sofa , settled in and magically produced a quite large penis shaped toy and placed it to her lips. She paused a moment and then licked the head , wetting it and causing it to glisten and Billy Joe to groan. "Damn look at her beautiful full lips on that cock .... she is going to get the fucking of her life today " he whispered to himself.

On the screen the couple were moving into a 69 position with the boy on bottom , bitch on top. She was still sucking him like a pro alternating between total consumption and licking , biting her way up his thick shaft ... with a little ball sucking thrown in for good measure ... "The bitch on the screen is good , I wonder if this here bitch on the sofa has skills " he asked himself.

Just as the white boy buried his face in pink pussy , Billy Joe glanced back at the sofa in time to see the bulk of the toy disappear down her lovely throat.Dragging it back out she quickly eased it back down ... slick as a whistle .... "Jesus , that's hot .... she is skilled" Billy muttered.

Totally enthralled with the screen , the neighbors antics , and not to mention his desperate need to fuck something , Billy Joe got careless. He failed to notice the planter beside him and as he leaned closer trying to get a better angle on the show , he tipped it causing a potted plant to fall and crash to the stones below.

"Oh shit!" seemed to be the phrase of the day as time seemed to freeze. One minute he was sliding his zipper down to release the "throbber" while she was engrossed in deep throating the toy , then in a flash they were staring eye to eye . Both frozen with a look of astonishment and surprise on their faces that was almost comical. Then the time thawed and began to spin out of control.

"Motherfucker" he heard her shout as she threw the toy aside and leaped from the sofa and headed his way. "Now why would a naked woman who had just caught a stranger peeping at her through her patio door run toward him " he asked himself. Glancing down he realized why .... she has left the door unlocked. Looking up and grinning at her he reached and slid the door open. Stepping through and into her dining room Billy Joe slid the door shut behind him and said ..... "Hello bitch"

She tried to stop as she realized he was going to beat her to the door , but her momentum combined with her panic caused her to stumble and trip over a barstool ... falling awkwardly she landed at his feet. Billy Joe quick as a cat , drew his pocket knife flicked the blade open , leaned down grasping a handful of hair ... roughly he dragged her to her feet.

Moving his left hand down to her soft belly he pulled her back against his chest and placed the blade to her throat. Grinding his throbbing cock into the softness of her ass he whispered in her ear "We can do this two ways little rabbit , I can fuck all your holes and disappear or I can slit your throat then fuck all your holes and disappear .... your call .... doesn't make a rat's ass to me ... I ain't queasy about a little blood darling"

She groaned in utter despair ... knowing that he had the upper hand .... she made that mental decision that most make ... she would give in , do what he said and try to remain alive ... of course Billy Joe knew there was no danger of her getting seriously hurt ... he would never carry it that far ... but he did not mind slapping them around a little to make a point.

Glancing at the t.v. screen Billy Joe turned her in its direction , continued to roughly grind his blood engorged cock into her hot body and said "Look at that black slut suck that white boys dick .... I am going to have you swallowing mine in just about 20 seconds .... now listen up ... I am going to turn you loose and you are going to turn and drop to your knees before me little mama ... and if you make a move to run or bite my cock I will cut your tits off one by one .... got it "

Trembling against him she moaned and nodded her head. Billy Joe released his grip and prepared himself for whatever her decision would be ... he knew that this was the turning point ... she would either fight him or submit .... she looked at the floor , turned and slowly dropped to her knees before him. "Good girl ..... now reach up and pull that zipper down ... I want to introduce you to a feller' that has been dying to meet you " he chuckled.

Her hands shaking she reach for the tab and pulled the zipper down .... his slick with precum cock head sprang out. "Reach in there and get it all out sugar ... there is more ... a lot more" he grinned

Reaching in she pulled the rest out and gasped as she realized that this was a very large cock she was looking at ... in fact she was looking up at one of the most impressive cocks she had ever seen ... a thick nine inch hard as steel hunk of throbbing fuckpole . It had filled with blood and turned nearly purple , thick veins standing out , the head the size of a cue ball.

Her mouth dropped open in shock and Billy Joe took the initiative to grasp her hair and ease her open mouth unto his meat "Don't open that mouth unless you want it filled cunt" he laughed. He always loved the expressions he got when they first got an eyeful of the "throbber" .... he knew by the time he was through she would be fucking him just as much as he was fucking her ... it just took a little time and persuasion.

"Suck it bitch ... take as much as you can ... make me feel good slut" he whispered as he thrust his hips and drove his cock to the back of her throat. He was somewhat surprised as she tilted her head and his cock went down her throat to the balls and she never checked up. Grasping the sides of her head he pulled back until the tip was just inside her hot mouth and thrust again ... same result ... his cock buried in her throat and his balls slapped under her chin .... "Sweet Jesus .. that feels good" he moaned through clinched teeth.

He continued to skull fuck her until he felt the cum churning in his nut sack . Never had he felt anything so good ..... looking down he watched , mesmerized as she floated her full lips over his meat as it glided into her hot mouth and down her slick throat. He wasn't going to be able to take much more of this .... it was time to move on to the main course ... he wanted some pussy ... some hot sweet black pussy.

Stepping back he pulled his cock from her mouth and dragged her to her feet by her hair. Marching her over to the dining table he pushed her face down across the smooth surface. Placing a hand at the small of her back he kicked her feet apart with his and stepped between. Reaching down he grasped his cock and nudged the head between her thick cuntlips. Easing his hips forward he started the head into her tight pussy.

At this point he paused ... at this point he always paused ... he had always chosen this time to point out a few things .... " Hey bitch ... why is your pussy so wet ... you one of those freaky chicks that like to get raped ... you like strangers to come in on you and take your pussy" with this he eased an inch or two more fuckpole inside. She moaned in answer.

"You know I have never had any black pussy ... you are my first. I can say that I have always wanted to try a little ... just never had a chance ... then you came along ... mmmmmm .... my lucky day " he laughed. He could not believe how hot her cunt was ... it almost burned his cock as it pulsed inside her ... he could tell from her grip that it was filling her up ... she had a surprise coming later.

"Well enough talk ... you know I told you I had someone for you to meet ... well bitch meet my cock" and with that said Billy Joe grasp her hips and buried the full nine inches into her wet cunt .... quickly pulling back he slammed it into her again ... reveling in the way his heavy balls slapped her mound with each savage thrust.

He fucked her like an animal ... he pistoned his massive cock into her dripping cunt like a bull fucks a heifer ... he made savage grunting noises as he buried his steely shaft with each thrust. He listened to her moans and whimpers , the sound of them making him want to fuck her harder. He seemed to delight in her dilemma , knowing that she was torn between fear of him and her own lust that was beginning to show.He knew she was getting turned on by the amount of juice on his cock as he pulled back to the head only to slam it home again.

He watched her meaty ass as it quivered and shook like jello from the force of his pounding. "God ,I love that fat ass ... look at the way her meaty ass shakes ... man that is hot to watch all that motion ...her cunt is oh so tight too ... I wonder ..... wonder hell I want to know " he thought as he pulled his cock from her cunt and nuzzled it between her ass cheeks.

"No stop ... please ... not there" she begged as he put the tip of "throbber" against the rosebud of her asshole. "Don't worry little mama ... I won't give you all of it ... not at first anyway .... now quit squirming ... or you're gonna lose those tits" he threatened. Lubed by her own cuntjuice the head of his thick cock began to stretch her sphincter and painfully enter her tight anus.

"God it's been a while since I corn holed a bitch " he told her through clenched teeth. "This is some tight stuff .... sweet hot tight stuff" he murmured to the room ever sinking more and more of his cock into her. She was moaning loudly and squirming desperately as his fuckpole invaded her virgin ass. At last he had six of the nine in her asshole and figured he would stop there for now.

"See sweet ass , you be good and I won't put all this big motherfucker in you ... I don't want to rip you up , but I will if you act up ... never mind the knife ... I will fuck you up with my cock . " he chuckled. Pulling back until just the head was inside her ass he paused once again.

"Now my slut , push your ass back on my dick like a good girl" he snarled. With a whimper she slowly pushed back impaling herself on his cock , at the six inch mark he viciously slapped her full ass cheek. She squealed at the unexpected blow and stopped pushing. Pulling back out he repeated his command and once again she impaled herself.

He repeated this for the next ten minutes allowing her to get as much as she wanted. This allowed him to cool down a bit and her asshole to loosen slightly . She was becoming accustomed to have a large object in her asshole ... well almost ... Billy Joe was growing tired of this and decided it was time to bring this party to an end. Looking down he noticed that she was taking a good seven or eight inches in her hot ass now.

"Well bitch ... looks like you are starting to enjoy yourself ... you're taking more cock in you ass ... hell , you are beginning to act like a little whore ... what do you say ... you wanna be this white boys little ass whore " he said with a leer. Grasping her hips he buried his cock in her ass ... and amid a series of squeals and pleas he began to pick up the tempo of his strokes.

She was moaning incoherently and thrashing her head from side to side on the table. He picked up the pace some more and alternated between fucking her with short quick six inch strokes to slowly plowing her with the full nine . He had a constant grinning leer on his face because he knew she was getting hooked on him .

The combination of need and lust was taking over and she was bending more toward him now instead of away. Her fear was being replaced by her need to be used ... certain women , whether white , black , yellow , red , young or old have this primal need to surrender to strong men ... and she had reached that point long ago.

He kept up the fucking , giving her a lot ... giving her a little ... giving it to her hard ... giving it to her slow ... taking his time ... enjoying the way his hard cock was sawing in and out of her asshole. He was waiting for the right time and he knew it was coming soon ... then it was upon him the ... moment he was waiting on ... another turning point in their relationship. The moment when she surrendered to him fully ... at first he barely heard her ... just a word mixed in with a whimper.

He slowed his strokes and asked "What was that sweets ... did you say something" He could hear her soft words now ... still low but audible none the same. She was softly repeating one word , almost to herself "fuck .. fuck ...fuck" Softly chanting it with each of his strokes.

He grinned to himself and increased the pace and depth. " Fuck ... you say .... you want me to fuck you baby ... you want me to ass fuck you ... is that what you are trying to tell Daddy ? "

He stopped cold , his cock completely pulled out of her ass ... looking down he could see her hot black asshole gaping open ... his thick shaft poised to re-enter. She groaned a protest at this and fucked her hips back as if searching for the invader that had been there moments ago.

"Is that what you want sweet ass ... you want this white cock back in your ass ... tell me you need it ... beg me for some more bitch" he smirked.

This is the part he loved ... when they put shame behind them ... when they were so caught up in physical need and sunk to such depths of desire that they would do or say anything to get some more fucking.

"Got to beg for it like a good bitch ... beg for your bone" he was almost laughing at her frustration now.

"Yes , hell, yes you motherfucker .... I want it ... I need it ... please put it back in my ass" she pleaded. With those words spoken he spat in his hand , rubbed the spit on the purple head of his cock and put it to her gaping asshole .... reaching up he grabbed a handful of her hair ... stretched her head back toward him. "Then let's fuck hot mama" he whispered as he buried it to the hilt.

Never slowing this time .. he kept the fuck strokes hard and full. His weighty balls slamming her clit as he pounded her ass. He was giving her a complete Billy Joe Franks fucking. He fucked her for all he was worth and she returned the favor ... never had he had a woman who could keep up with him the way this bitch did . Most cunts just gave up and either passed out from his efforts or laid there and cried ... not this one she fucked back

Making guttural moans and cussing him like a sailor .... he pounded her and she pounded him , all the while telling him "FUCK ME ... FUCK MY ASS ... FUCK ME HARDER " and he did right up to the point when his cum leaped from his cock and splashed the walls of her ass. He was still going full speed as the cum dripped from her stretched hole and pooled on the dining room floor.

At last he slowed hell , he had to ... he was spent ... pulling up a chair he sat down heavily ... breathing like a bull ... desperately trying to get his breath. This one put as much a toll on him as he had her . She remained slumped over the table legs splayed wide cum dripping from her asshole .

After a few moments both seemed to regain some strength , she was the first to move. Standing up on quivering legs she turned toward him , picking the knife up from the floor he pointed it at her menacingly "Don't try anything funny bitch ... I am still in control here ... you play it smart and keep your tits"

"Cut the shit Billy Joe .... Cindy Lou told me all about you .. about how you were coming for a visit ... about how you had a big cock and liked to take pussy .... don't you know ... girls talk" she grinned at his shock.

Billy Joe didn't know what to say ... he sat there with his balls sticking to the chair .... absentmindedly waving the knife ... a stunned comical look on his face. Finally , coming around enough to say "How did you know it was me ? "

"Geez ... I know you ain't that dumb motherfucker ... how many big dicked white southern boys do you think there are in Hammond, Indiana .... while you ponder on that I am going to get a shower ... you going to be here when I get out? .... I sure hope so .... I want you to rape me some more baby " Laughing at his surprise as she headed down the hallway to the shower.

edit

Back
Top Bottom