Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.......... about dinner.

Quietman

Super-Earth
After putting "dinner" on to marinate I had sat down to try and relax , thinking that the t.v. would help .... 58 channels of bullshit later I was still just as wound up as ever. Absentmindedly pitching the remote control onto the coffee table , I sat back and let my mind wander back to Erin.

I wonder what she is thinking now ... I wonder if she is thinking about me ... grinning to myself I knew the answer to that one .... how can she not be thinking of me .... after all how often does someone like me stumble into a young woman's life ?

Not that I consider myself all that and a tic tac , but I am quite intelligent and original . Definitely not full of the same ol' pick up lines like most guys. I have my ways that some women find charming .... well , a certain kind of woman and if Erin is that kind and we connect, well it just might be one of those matches made in heaven , only time will tell. After all we have only just began our relationship , only just getting to know each other ... too early to think about long term commitments.

She had caught my eye one day as I was leaving the supermarket , in fact you might say we ran into each other .... for that is exactly what happened .... groceries and apologies flying all around. She was cute I thought , very cute ... dress in jeans and a black tank top ... she is what lovers of full figured women call a BBW ... big beautiful woman .. if you are not familiar with the term. I call them full meal deals .... :)

Anyway , she was very apologetic and helped me pick up and re-sack my purchases ... being stricken by her beauty I tried to strike up a conversation , but she acted in a hurry and brushed my attempt to the side and continued on her merry way. Well you know some people just do not stop to consider destiny ... some do not even believe in destiny ... I am not one of those.

I recognized the magnitude of our meeting and hung back in the parking lot until she came out. She got into a small blue economy car and as she pulled into traffic I was right behind her. She drove a few blocks and turned onto a side street and then into an apartment complex and parked.

I pulled up about five spaces down and parked between two pickups and watched as she got out of her car. Reaching into the back seat she removed her small bag of whatever and without even a glance my way she slammed the car door and headed up the sidewalk. She stopped at number 175 , fished in her purse for keys and entered the ground floor corner apartment . I made a mental note that her apartment was the last unit in the complex and directly behind it was a thickly wooded lot.

Exiting my car after the mandatory 10 minute wait , I approached the rear of her unit for a quick looksy ... again my destiny theory was proven as my eyes took in what I knew was waiting to be seen ... only 30 feet of trash littered lawn from sliding patio door to the edge of the woods and only a battered and weathered wood fence separating the two ...... :D

Destiny people , D-E-S-T-I-N-Y!

Well,I can fill you guys in on the details of how I formally introduced myself later ... right now I need to check on "dinner".

People I love my meat to be tender and juicy when I devour , so I always put it on to marinate and this particular piece has been marinading about an hour and that is plenty time for it to get nice and juicy . I do hope it's ready because I have been waiting for a taste of this particular cut for awhile now .... my appetite is growing ravenous.

Entering into the dining area I can hear the faint buzz of the vibrator and the tiny gasps coming from the main course. There on the dining table Erin awaits me ... my feast spread before me like a turkey on Thanksgiving Day.

She is bound to the table on her back , arms outstretched , knees drawn back to her chest and pulled wide by my ropes. The black tank top wrapped around her head to blindfold her eyes and her panties rolled up , stuffed and taped in her mouth. The ever buzzing vibrator inserted into her sweet cunt , fixed on low vibe and duct taped into position , as to not allow her to push it out . It has remained there buzzing away for this last hour in order to guarantee my meal to be at its juiciest.

Pulling up a chair I sat down and prepared the feast. Grasping the edge of the duct tape and slowly peeling it back , delighting in the way she squirms against the ropes at her realization of my presence. I ease the vibrator from her cunt and lay it on the placemat. "Won't be needing that" I say out loud as I note the trickle of slime slowly oozing down her inner thigh.

Without further ado , I place each hand on her inner thighs and greedily begin my feast ... no time for etiquette. When it comes to eating pussy I have never applied anything my mom ever taught me about table manners . After all what did mom know about eating pussy , or should I say what did she ever teach me about eating pussy ? Nothing. So, I have always ate pussy the way I wanted to ... and that is like a caveman.

I started at the bottom of the soaking wet pussy before me and lick my wide tongue from hole to clit. Absolutely , delicious ... very succulent .. very moist and meaty ... with just enough girl goo present to give it a nice savory taste. Taking my teeth I gently nibble on her blood engorged clit while I have it captured between my lips. Sucking in I draw the whole hood and cilt ... loving the way she has began to moan and squirm .

Releasing her clit I flutter my tongue back down to her cunt hole and use it to lick and scoop more tasty juice from her sweet pussy.I have always loved to eat pussy and have tried my best to perfect my skills . It is something that I can do without ever growing tired of or feel a need to hurry through ... no I am a true fan of prolonged cunt licking. I love to eat and I was going to make sure I got my money's worth with this particular meal ... never know when it might be my last.

Over the next hour I proceeded to lap , lick and nibble .... slurp , suck and chew ... you name it I did it . I ATE that sweet pussy ... I ATE it like a starving caveman .

I carefully watched her breathing and body language for signs of approaching orgasm and backed off at precisely the right time to heighten her feeling of helplessness ... I wanted her to know that she was dinner and I was the diner ... this was for me ... she was just a meal for me to enjoy. It must have been maddening for her to know that I controlled everything ... the evening and all that it had in store for her was in my hands now.

At some point I noticed that fear had been replaced with unbridled lust on her part ... I think it was somewhere along about her 10th near orgasm that she began to throw caution to the wind ....lol . At this time is when I noticed that she stopped crying and struggling and began to roll and thrust her hips toward my mouth .

I also noticed that her clit had grown to a very blood engorged state from my incessant hood sucking and was quite sensitive .. she would loudly moan and thrust while I sucked her clit as if pulling a thick malt through a straw ..... :) I also discovered when I strummed it with the tip of my tongue while plunging two fingers into her sopping wet pussy she would buck her hips and throw her head from side to side. All this while making muffled squealing noises .... yes I think she is no longer afraid ... I think she wants to cum .... BADLY.

So, I let her .... I continued with the clit strumming and finger plunging until she was once again approaching melt down ... I felt her body tense and heard a frustrated groan as she assumed I would be slowing once again .... just teasing her again only to end up denying her orgasm once again .... just torturing her further.

Then as she realized that I was not slowing her breath quickened and she began to thrust toward my fingers ... I heard her breathing become ragged as I picked up the pace ... and as her excitement grew I added a finger and was now thrusting three fingers into her hot honey hole. I also picked up the strumming of my tongue until it was blazing across her clit with lightning speed and as she topped the crest and began the throes of orgasm I clamped my mouth on her hole and sucked, lapped, and drank her cum like a ravenous wolf.

Leaving her to her afterglow I busied myself at the kitchen sink washing up from my meal ... what a messy eater I have become ... I had smeared cunt juice from ear to ear, I will need a shower when I get home ... my beard is a mess. Erin's pussy does smell good though ... I will definitely enjoy her fragrance on the trip home.

Stepping back to the table I untie the rope holding her arms and whisper in her ear "Thanks for dinner Erin. You were delicious and I really enjoyed it immensely ... but next time I think I want to fuck you .... but that will have to wait for another day. Oh!, by the way , you should really think about securing that old patio door ... unless you want an intruder"

Back
Top Bottom