Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So many cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I'm Angel, and I'm looking to do some of these cravings of mine. I prefer my partner be literate/advanced literate, since I post between 2-4+ paragraphs in an intro and between 1-3 paragraphs per post. I'm not THAT picky on spelling, but good grammar and originality is a must. PS: Even if you can't post an entire paragraph, please at LEAST make those few-liners nicely detailed. :D

Here are my cravings/kinks, listed from craving most (top) to craving not as much (bottom):

-Monster/Beasty (I can do rape, but if the rape corrupts the victim into liking the rape and making it consentual; otherwise, I want to do a consentual monster/beastxhuman)
*For beasty, I split it into categories: Realistic (dog, horse, donkey, etc), Realistic Fiction (wolf, big cat, etc), and Fiction (dragon, mythic beast, werewolf, etc)
For Fiction, I'm really, really craving it right now. Also, tentacles are allowed. ^^

-FutaxFem (Rape or consentual, corruption if rape is best :D)

-Rape/Slavery (Again, I usually like to do this one with a futa or monster)

-Hetero

As for roles, I can do either male or female. I prefer to be the female in a hetero roleplay, but I'm leaning toward the male/dominant role in Monster/beasty and FutaxFem. In fact, I'd really like to do a draconian x "dragon rider" (sounds really cheesy, I know) as the draconian.

Other ideas are definitely welcome. ^^

I like the sound of consentual monster/beastxhuman, I would be willing to play the role of a minotaur, werewolf etc.
I've been meaning to try out a fantasy type RP lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom