Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silver's Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvereye

Star
Okay so I've been gone for about five months from this site because I forgot all about it, but I'm back now and with new requests/

I like to think I've gotten better with my writing skills and I can RP quite a number of things, including:
[[/b]HermxFemale
Malexfemale
femalexfemale
malexmale

I'm female so that's what I'll be playing most of the time. I have no limits when it comes to fetishes except for:
Scat/vomit/necrophilia/
watersports
inflation/macro/micro
vore
Death
Injections
Anything involving feet/armpits/the like

That's pretty much it. I might have more but I can't remember right now.lol
If anyone wants to Roleplay with me PM me. :) Oh, and I love writing and reading detailed sentences so I'd like a literate RP. And I don't have any plots right now cause I can't think of any so if you have any lemme know.
[/color]

Edit:
And also, I prefer to write third person only. I only write third person when I'm writing one of my own stories and controlling my own characters so third is easiest for me. I can RP on msn/yahoo as I have both but I do prefer forum role plays.
Also I'd like to have at least a paragraph written in reply to me, anything shorter makes me lose my muse which is why I haven't been replying to my old threads. And grammar is important to me. If you write a run on sentence it's really hard for me to read it or if you write a sea of words. I do make mistakes myself because I type too fast at times and have clumsy fingers so you might see a typo from time to time. But I'll for the most part make my writing as clear as possible.

Thanks. Will add more later. ;)

I've actually been curious to try this out. I'd like to play a female, about 19 years old and a shy bookworm, who meets and gets dominated by a herm. Also, I'd like it to be a romantic RP, but maybe have the futa persuade my character into sex :p, or by doing it roughly. So basically it would turn into a not wanting it kind of RP to a want it kind haha.
I just really want to RP this, if anyone is willing to help out. PM me if you have more ideas. I don't play futas though, sorry.

Would also like to do humanxanthro or humanxanimal/mythical creature. And bump. Still wanna try out the Futa thing.

Bump.In the mood for FxF, where I play a submissive schoolgirl that is roughly dominated by another girl. No rape, just rough.

I'd like to try out another futa,a romantic story where my character meets up with a futa and they become friends and later lovers. I'd also like to try out pregnancy with this, if anyone is up for it. I'd really like to do this idea most.

If you're ever in the mood for some mxf or fxf shoot me a pm. Check out my request threads for some ideas of what I have plotwise.

Hmm..more yuri lmao. I'd like to RP a sisterx(step or half sister if you want)sister RP, I'd play the younger sister of course. And I'd really love to play a werewolf malexhuman girl.

I've actually been curious to try this out. I'd like to play a female, about 19 years old and a shy bookworm, who meets and gets dominated by a herm. Also, I'd like it to be a romantic RP, but maybe have the futa persuade my character into sex , or by doing it roughly. So basically it would turn into a not wanting it kind of RP to a want it kind haha.
I just really want to RP this, if anyone is willing to help out. PM me if you have more ideas. I don't play futas though, sorry.

dont think i ever played a hamaf but i coul dtry

New idea.

I'd play a Dutch girl(anthro or human) That has a very jaded view on love. She doesn't believe in it, doesn't think it exists because of past experiences and has lived a very lonely life. Would like someone to play a male who'd show her otherwise. Also would like it to be a slow building romantic roleplay since those are my most favorite.

Still in the mood for some futanari Rp or girl on girl school RP. Literacy is appreciated. I will also do MxF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom