Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Iselaa! Defender of peace!

Openots

Star
This is a short erotic story I wrote a while back. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Mara was sitting in the Park tavern in Stormwind. Being one of the few remaining High Elves in Azeroth, many mistook her for a Blood Elf, and her eyes being the only difference in appearance, it was an easy mistake. Her shock white hair was tied back in a ponytail which gave any passerby a good look at her dainty face and glowing blue eyes. She was dressed in the simple robes of a mage's apprentice, while she had graduated from the mage's academy in Dalaran, she was by no means powerful enough to remain in the city.

She only stood at 5'2, then again, the High Elves had never been very physically imposing, her lithe body concealed by the robes. She was supposed to meet her partner while in Azeroth. Usually the Alliance Army would assign a partner to a mage, whether it is a mage, shaman, warrior, it was simply so the mage wouldn't die since they tended to be... fragile. Quietly, she murmured a few words in the old High Elven tongue before sipping from a glass of water that was sitting in front of her.

It wasn't that she was impatient; it was more along the lines that she was uncomfortable outside of the cushy tower that she had pretty much grown up in. After finishing up the water, she set the glass down and stood up, picking up the simple wood staff that was sitting next to the chair in which she had been sitting and stretched her arm. The recruiting officer said that she would probably already know the person who was assigned to her, and was eager to meet this former companion.

She hadn’t heard the surprised gasp of the Draenei who had just entered the pub, though she heard the charging of hooves as the tall blue woman ran at her. In one smooth motion she was swept up into a lung crushing hug as the Draenei nuzzled her neck. “Mara! It had been ages since I last saw you!” She squealed. “It is wonderful to see you too Isela.” The High Elf quickly recovered and hugged the Draenei back before she was set down on the ground. The Draenei was dressed in a long flowing robe, her shock white hair tied back into pig-tails. “So, you are to be my partner?” Mara asked, looking up at the Draenei; she only came up to the woman’s belly button though it hardly mattered to her.

“Mhmm.” She nodded happily, taking the Elf’s hand. “Let us go to our room and we can speak more in private.” She and Mara had been lovers in the past though the Draenei had a shocking new addition to her body. Her softly glowing eyes examined the elf next to her before she tugged on Mara’s hand and led her upstairs to their room.

The room itself was fairly simple, a large bed, a dresser, and a bedstand were all that decorated it. Mara plopped down on the bed and looked up at her companion curiously. “So, why the secrecy? We were perfectly safe within the tavern.” The Draenei gave Mara a devious grin before slowly removing her robes. “Well it’s been years since we last made love, I was hoping we could pick up where we left off.” She replied as the robes fell in a heap at her hoofs. Mara examined the dynamite body before her; she had always been envious of the Draenei’s naturally supple butt and large breasts which were both being contained by a simple pair of panties and a bra. What really caught her eye though was the massive bulge in the crotch of Isela’s panties.
“I-Iselsa?” Mara half asked, eyeing the bulge suspiciously. “W-what is that?” Right as she finished, the Draenei pulled the panties off as a massive cock quite literally unfurled. “This, is my gift, lover, and it has some fantastic… talents. You see, I can impregnate anything I like with this little baby, and you are going to be my first victim, actually let’s use bitch, it’s a little more appropriate since I’m about to fuck you like one.” She smiled, waving a finger around as the door locked behind her. “This isn’t funny Isela.” Mara shook her head as she began to scoot away from the Draenei. “Oh don’t worry it will all be over in a minute sweetie.

In a flash, she held out her hands as Mara’s robes and undergarments vanished. Then, several ropes appeared out of nowhere, tying the poor elf so her butt was sticking up in the air, leaving it to the mercy of the Draenei. “Mmm, you have no idea how fucking sexy you look right now.” Isela grinned to herself as the cock slowly began to grow erect. It only took a few moments for the three foot long cock to grow to full length. It looked like a cross between a horse’s member and a humans. She crawled onto the bed behind Mara and pressed the dark blue head against Mara’s pussy lips. “Now this is going to hurt for a moment baby, your kind isn’t made to take my magnificent cock, but I’m sure you’ll adjust in a minute.” She whispered to Mara before waving her hand again as a ball gag appeared in Mara’s mouth. “We can’t have you scaring away the Inn’s customers.” She laughed before she started pushing.

It took a good amount of effort to push the head in, though once she did, Mara was screaming into the gag as tears were rolling down her face. “Mmmm, if feels like your cunt is sucking me in.” Isela moaned before pushing a little more in. “Is that it? Does my little Mara have a whore cunt?” She whispered, reaching behind herself and removing her bra. Slowly, she leaned down so her massive blue breasts were pressed into Mara’s back before thrusting a little more of the azure shaft into her lover. She began sawing back and forth, filling Mara’s poor stretched pussy a little more with each small thrust. “Who knows baby, maybe you’ll be the first to take all of my beautiful cock.” She laughed before pushing in hard.

That was all it took to hilt the three feet into the small elf. “Mmm, now the real fun begins.” She groaned as she began to pound away at Mara’s cunt. Each thrust brought wet “shhk” noises as the head of Isela’s cock penetrated Mara’s womb. “Oh gods, you're so fucking tight. Mama’s gonna knock you up sweetheart.” She laughed, planting a small kiss on Mara’s back as she continued to thrust. Mara had been sobbing, but the massive member was actually starting to feel good. As she thought about it, Isela had always dominated her in the bed, though never quite like this.

A dark tinge was beginning to color Isela’s cheeks as she began to pound away at the abused pussy even harder. “Oh, oh, oh, by the light, I’m cumming!” She screamed as she slammed into Mara while her cock began to pulse inside of the elf. Then what Mara felt was beyond ecstasy. Isela’s cum began pouring into Mara’s womb, filling her with the hot, gooey cream. It wasn’t too long before Mara’s belly begam to inflate, though once the cum stopped she looked as though she were four months pregnant. Then, she felt a bulge pressing against her pussy lips though it quickly popped past them and started traveling up to her womb. “Mmm, and here is a gift for my little bitch.” Isela moaned into Mara’s ear as she felt something pop into her womb and slosh along with the massive dose of cum. Isela slowly pulled out of the now gaping pussy and slumped back on the bed. Mara was expecting the cum to rush out of her pussy like a waterfall, but amazingly enough, nothing came out. Isela stood up and pulled her clothing back on. “Don’t worry baby, you’ll be fine, but you’ll have a little daughter just like me running around in about seven months. I’ll be sure to come back and knock you up again though.” And with a wink and a wave she left. Once Isela left the Tavern, Mara’s bonds vanished, leaving a very full, and very exhausted elf laying on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom