Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Victorian or Edwardian maid seeks harsh Mistress or Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelmire

Dust
Hello all! Um... about me... i'm zelmire (zell-my-rah or zell-my-ree - whichever's your fancy) and i'm looking for a domestic or adventure RP with one rper or (more preferably) a group of rpers interested in Dominance/submission roleplay. i'm a submissive, i'm a masochist, i'm bisexual, i'm willful and bratty and rebellious and enjoy getting stomped back down for every assertive liberty i take, or being rewarded for whatever Sir or Mistress deems to be good behaviour.

i love playing the collared maid, Lady's maid preferably, but scullery maid or snuggery maid or other sort of maid is fine as well (chamber, kitchen, between, etc.). This is a willing slave character, but it doesn't mean this character is always immediately willing to do what Sir or Mistress wants to be done - and still has enough shame to make humiliating situations fun. ^_^

i'll play an unwilling slave as well, but this generally requires a particularly brutal Dom or Domme.

i would prefer a chat or IM RP, with well formed, complete, literary structure with proper spelling and sentence structure. For PM or Forum RPs, there should be three paragraphs minimum for Doms or Dommes, and they should be prepared and capable to correct and dole out punishments for improper speech or prose made by me or any other role playing submissive. The English language is very, very, very important to me, and i am very, very turned on by "grammar nazis". -_^

What i'm into:

Orientation: Bisexual

Must have:
Being a slave to a Dominant partner (consentual/semi-consentual/non-consentual)
Wearing a locking collar
Being bound with chains and padlocks (major fetish objects for me)
Speech training (control over mode of speech, both in dialogue and narritive)
Constant mild bondage/kink-wear
Occasional moderate/extreme bondage and violent, creative, sadistic punishments

Fetishes:
Rabbit Hole List
F-List

i also have a particular fetish for forced depilation (total hair removal, including hair on the head/scalp and eyebrows)

Example/Shell Stories:

1) Zelmire Terville has been in service for her entire adult life, and is comfortable in her subservience. Her new employer, though, pushes her to a point where she is forced to either accept becoming His/Her collar, domestic slave or face homelessness on the streets of late 19th century London.

2) Zelmire is kidnapped from her domestic position in Victorian London while on holiday with the family that employs her and she is held in a remote mansion/castle where a mad scientist performs cruel experiments on her and her fellow prisoners. During the day she has free movement through the estate, but at night is confined her cell. Those around her undergo bizarre mutations and horrendous side-effects – such as growing penises, extra limbs, having limbs amputated, hair loss, emaciation, loss of pigmentation, spontaneously bleeding tear-ducts/pours, a total lack of menstruation, severely lessoned bowl and bladder control – and yet are still expected to serve as the servant staff for the various scientists and guards and financers who also live in the estate, giving comfort to their tormenters. Occasionally, out of boredom, the guards have the test subjects/slaves perform "artistic" or "aesthetic" experiments with each other for their entertainment.

Ultimately i'm open to a wide variety of story types, fantasy, modern day, sci-fi, what-have you. Let me know with a PM. ^_^

~zelmire

"Friendly bump"

Your match with a lot of kinks I have, and a friendly Tiger pointed me in your direction. When I have more time I'll send you a fun pm.
Enslaving you and ravishing you in the process is a given of course.

Kind regards,
Joost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom