Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Biz's RolePlays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizcuits

Meteorite
So im back from all my training and i remembered i was a member of this site...so here goes!

first off just wanna let everyone know that im pretty much open for anything to happen in a role play except the following.
~extreme torture
~scat
~golden showery kinda stuff

everything else im pretty much up for!

I do have an OC that i change around for several roleplays and most likely i would use that one in whatever roleplay that is started, but i would be more than happy to come up with something new if you didnt like the characer!

Story wise with most of my roleplays i like to leave them kinda open for whatever to happen in them, so most of the ideas i post up will just be more or less a way to start off the role play! if that bugs you, i apologize and if you like the idea im willing to work it out with you!

If by chance you like one of the following roleplays send me a pm and let me know, OR you could send something over Yahoo or Msn which i would prefer you to do, but PMs are just as cool.

now onto the roleplays that im thinking!!

1. A roleplay set in a WoWish world, with druids and what not. story goes that a druid who has just learned to shapeshift goes and gets him/herself stuck in a hunter's trap and fails at their attempt to change back untill they're already in the hunter's house.

2. Something thats very fanbased with Neon Genesis Evangelion. Two pilots of the evangelions build up a strong friendship over training and fighting the angels, and go about their day to day issues.

3. A demon finds a very unsuspecting victim while they travel the streets of a small town while out on vacation. Was hoping for something kinda dark with this role play.

thats really about the only ones that I can think of right now, i know they're kinda blah, but if they interest you send a message on yahoo, msn, or a pm, and id be very happy to go further into detail and possibly set something up! =D

Kind of a random thought along WoWish lines.. been really curious to try, say, a human/orc pairing. PM/IM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom