Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a guy to rp with

Status
Not open for further replies.

reba71997

Planetoid
im so bored but i want to rp so fucking bad.
ugh i will rp anything ecepte fucking cartoonish rps like teen titans spongebob those types of things.
so some guy just fucking rp with me

Uh...guy...she said nothing Teen Titans.

Anyways, I'm willing to RP with you if you have anything in mind you want to do. If not we can always brainstorm.

Hmmm I smell sarcasm..

Anyhoo.. I am more than willing to do a fun rp, YOu said you where up for anything.
Let me know what you think.

Human Merc/Alien Merc (Female or fem-boy).
Brian was running. He ran and ran, panting and gasping for breath as He scaled one dune of ruined, scorched earth and tumbled down the slope on the other side. Behind him he heard the reports from Laser rifles and throwing spears, as his pursuers attempted to bring him down, calling out in their weird language. He could guess what it meant.
He hunkered down behind some broken crates, and looked down at the sniper rifle in his hand, all clips still filled minus the two bullets of his current one. He took a deep breath and exhaled as far as he could. Closing his left eyes he glanced in the lens. Humming a strange tune as he always did when shooting, he concentrated. Twenty seconds later both his "assailants" lay dead. He remained in the same position for a few more minutes before he decided the situation was clear.
Merc for hire, Brian "the hummer" Florian looked upwards again and sighed. The two blue moons instantly reminded him of his fate. Just two weeks ago he was on spotter duty in a small outpost in cuba, now he was waist deep in the cesspool of a planet he named after his wife. "Tiffany consisted of half urban half jungle areas, with pestering heat waves, and bone chilling nights. Every few days food, water, weapons or new "prey" would be shut down from orbit in capsules.
Now somewhat of a veteran on this planet he made his way over towards his "home" in a small cave. "Just 3 more clicks" he told himself as he glanced at every treetop and bush.
(Interspecies, interracial, size gap, romance, survival, large plot, War.)

Gashnaw said:
Jugger82 said:
Uh...guy...she said nothing Teen Titans.

Anyways, I'm willing to RP with you if you have anything in mind you want to do. If not we can always brainstorm.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke on his part.

Probably was but it was like 2 AM when I read so might not have caught it. :p

well I have been trying to get a female to play the bodyguard/celeb rp with me. If you are interested pm me. ;)

Wow boys settle down thers enough of me to go around. :) And apsolutly no:
Cartoonish(teen titains, sponge bob, ect.)
Insect
Animal sex (I like it human;))
No fat guys please!!!

Kinks:
Human sex (doesnt matter where or how I really dont give a fuck)
Pool sex
well basic stuff you get it?

Thanks!;-*

How about a quick and dirty RP as you were walking down a dark alley?

reba71997 said:
Insect
No fat guys please!!!

Kinks:
Pool sex

Thanks!;-*

reba71997 said:
Insect
No fat guys please!!!

Kinks:
Pool sex

Thanks!;-*

i love to roleplay with you u can add me to ur msn easaruman@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom