Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M roleplay partner! Click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Okay here are the basics. I dont have a perfered dom/sub with my characters, but I love the struggle for dominace though depending on who gets it depends on my roleplay partner. I am a female therefore prefer female characters. I am open to most kinks and while I wont provide a list of what I will do [though there will be a things I like list], I will provide a list of what i wont so you can make sure not to try those on me. I can play the dominate female, fiery spunky, in your face or the sweet innocent female as well, it depends on the plot chosen. For the males i roleplay with, I enjoy the rough in your face males, fighting, rough housing, all that. I tend to get bored with push over males as main characters. So here are my lists...

Uh, No:
- Cannibalism / Vore
- Necrophilia
- Anything that belongs in a toilet (ie: scat or watersports)
- M x M pairs
- Beastality (Anthro is okay, full on animal is a no)
- Horrible pain to character
- Ageplay (nothing lower then 16)

Oh yes
- Sex Toys
- Being dominated, rough
- Random places
- Anal Play (not omg I want it, but liked)
- Light Bondage
- Oral
- Muscular, fit male characters

Some Pairs: Feel free to mix and match races with occupations
Incubus x Summoner
Succubus x Summoner
Dragon x Mortal
Teacher x Student
God (from any mythology) x Mortal
Anthro x Human
Anthro x Anthro
Fae x Captor
Angel x Demon
Photographer x Model
Vampire x Human
Buisness Tycoon x Maid
Nanny x Father
Pirate x Hostage
Bodyguard x weathy daughter
Inslaved Fighter x Masters daughter

Pre-made Plots:

Offer Me Something Worth While Would LOVE to do this one
Back in the day Greece

He was bored. Not just bored but deathly bored. He found that swimming with the dead souls and hearing their cries wold give him more pleasure and entertainment then this. He had any luxury at his finger tips, any beautiful goddess to do what he wished with, and yet four thousand years of this was tiresome and got old very quickly. His temple had its usual offerings of gold, meat, harvest, incense and the prayers got annoying real fast. But there was something that caught his eye. A priestess who now took care of it, taking the place of the old woman who was his priestess. She was no goddess, not evern a real priestess, just a stand in until the higher ups could find themselves a holy woman, but there was something about her. And for the first time, he wanted a mere human...

Maid for You
Modern

She was low on money in a horrible way. Her sister had passed away not too long ago and her little boy was dumbed into her arms seeing as she was the only person in their family still alive or in the same country. She was only twenty five and she now had a four year old to take care of her minimal pay check from selling her own clothes at her friends boutique and selling her paintings. She needed another job. Luckily she found an ad in the paper for help wanted. A maid wouldnt be bad right?

Little does she know she was about to get more then she bargained for. The buisness tycoon was known for showing little mercy, magazine acclaimed bachalor, and a very powerful demon. Whats a girl to do?

More to come!
PM me if your interested or post on the thread~
I will only roleplay over email, thread or PM

I wouldn't mind working out some details for a succubus x summoner or an anthro x human role-play. A few ideas in mind, if interested shoot me a pm. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom