Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominas, Knights, Nobles, Pirates, Gangsters! (IMs Only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Cat

Super-Earth
I am Curious Cat and I love to write eroticism... Most of my stories deal with pure things becoming corrupted. I have a love for anti-cliche characters. I write both genders and tend to write as a dominant character... Although, there are exceptions when I meet a writer with powerful charisma.

I tend to stick to doing RPs over AIM, MSN, or YIM.

I have a few plots I had mind, but I am opening to considering things I find delicious. =^_^=

rosa.png

Name: Aries Drake
Sexual Preference: ?
Aries ran away from her noble family, refusing to marry one of the Tremaine princes. Now roaming the Tremaine Kingdom, she rights wrongs, slays monsters, and rescues villagers from the perils of the land... For a price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

princess.jpg

Name: Queen Morgan Delrus the Dragonborn
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Never let the innocent nature of Queen Morgan fool you - there is no crueler a woman in the world. Situated in the Northern Continent, the Queen of the North perpetually covets the Tremaine Kingdom to the south. It is believed that Queen Morgan is over two centuries old, but most say it must be a family of similar looking siblings. Living as a hermit and seeing few, she schemes from her lair how best to topple the riched southern kingdom.

64275.jpg

Name: Tamara (AKA The Big Bad Wolf)
Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Tamara is a wolf spirit inhabiting the forests in a mystical land. A spirit of mischief like Pan she loves nothing more than to catch and seduce pretty girls and pretty boys to turn into her servants. What happens when an innocent girl in a red hood crosses her path...?

erinandander.jpg

Name: Erin and Ander Vermillion
Sexual Preference: Straight

Erin (Blonde) and Ander (Brunette) Vermillion are the last male heirs of the once great House Vermillion. After their father and uncle's support of the dead usurper Malus Tremaine, the two fled with their sisters by ship. With their small fortune they built a crew and became pirates, choosing to live as outlaws in vengence of their titles being stripped and their lands divided amongst other nobles. One fateful day they capture a ship carrying the Tremaine Crown Princess... She'd make a wonderful bargaining chip if Erin had not hopelessly fallen for her.

pirates.png

Name:Laine, Isabella, and Marquette Tremaine

(From right to left) Laine, Isabella, and Marquette were banished with their brothers Erin and Ander. Having recently taken over her own ship, the bold Laine and her sisters walk the same path of vengence as their brothers.

arrg.jpg

Name: Europa (AKA The Sea Vulture)
Sexual Preference: Lesbian

Europa was taken as a slave from the Eastern Isles as a girl. Growing up harsh and cruel from the lessons of the late pirate Captain Eli Tanning, on the day of his death she poisoned the two ensigns disloyal to her and seized control of his ship and crew. The mischievous pirate is in a perpetual war with the Tremaine Kingdom's navy.

Lilithandeve.png

Name: Lillith & Eve

Lillith and Eve are devils that roam the Earth coaxing wickedness from those they encounter. Seducing noblewomen and brides the night before their wedding into depravity pleases them best.

70831391.jpg

Name: Luigi Marcello
Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Luigi is a low ranking gangster in the mafia. Whether it be a contract killing, kidnapping, or collecting debts he is a jack of all trades. He dropped out of college to put his little sister through since the death of their father. He is rash, overprotective, and bitter. Usually he is working the doors of the Dusk Til' Dawn brothel which is run by Mistress Livia.

fely.jpg

Name: Mistress Livia

Livia is the sadistic proprietress of the Dusk Til' Dawn brothel. She is a cruel business woman and Domina. Her time is divided between running day-to-day operations and breaking in new slaves she purchases from the mob.

43177449.jpg

Name: Sirus & Mordaci

Sirus is an angel fighting for the heart and soul of an avatar of the goddess Devra. Mordaci is a demon smitten with her, wanting her for himself. Both supernatural beings compete for her affection...

RE: Curious Cat Returns! =^.^=

91153990.jpg

Name: Count Rufus Tremaine & Countess Valeria Tremaine

Known for their kindness and nobility, the co-regents of House Tremaine rule with mercy and justice. The twins have acquired a new serf and have become smitten with her. Little do they know, the girl was sent by a rival house to poison them...

19403182.jpg

Name: Marquet

Marquet is a demon in love with an angel. However, the two are both poison to the other... Bathing in demonic aura the angel becomes more corrupted as the opposite happens to Marquet.

63854748.jpg

Name: Cassius De'lune

Perhaps the most renown swordsman in the land, the rowdy ex-knight has been assigned to protect the princess from assassination. Can he keep her safe and keep his hands off her...?

83011954.jpg

Name: Count Vael Drake

Vael Drake is the count of House Drake. He is in love with his cousin who rejects his affection and desires a life in service to the goddess. Can he change her heart when he abducts her...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom