Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Justinian's New Requests Thread (Femdoms and MxM please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinian

Star
Likes and Dislikes:
There is nothing I like better in a role play than giving blow jobs. . . Keep that in mind.

King And Queen
Two men have known eachother for years as children as they received their education in the Academy. They parted their way for a full 10 years once they reached their teenage years, not seeing or hearing about eachother since that time. They both ruled their Royal Estates responsibly, however your character (YC) has been conquering neighboring states, and after your country falls, the Emperor (YC) pays a visit to the Palace in order to humiliate and brutalize the so-called King of Dunbar. (MC) When you realize who MC is, you order us to be left alone for a private talk between us. . .

I have a quirk of liking my characters getting kicked, punched, slapped, and squeezed balls. This is mostly with female characters though. When my guy is raped by a femdom I like her to make fun of his dick size and girth. Also, forced masturbation is great, whether a male or female is givng him the middle finger, too.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Justinian

I'm very interested in playing a jerk who breaks up with his girlfriend after cheating on her and then ends up with a ruffie in his drink, strapped to a bed, and then forced to have sex with his girlfriend, before she mercilessly beats his balls up. (Possibly crushing them)

The role play would revolve around a man (Me) being made a sex slave for his former best friend after having sex with his best friend's girlfriend.
He would be forced to give blow jobs, get anally raped, and be forced various other activities, including extreme ball busting in the role play.

There's another one two guys just fall in love after years of knowing eachother.

There's one where your character, the seme, holds my journal and demands that I sexually serve him in return for you not telling what's in it, and then my character falls in love with him.

I'm up for yaoi ideas. I just got back, so I'd like to just update the thread before I put anything else in it.

Also, last but not least there's a role play where a boy who's been raped falls in love with a jerk who takes advantage of his trauma by using him for sex.

Offs/things I will not do:
Death
Vore
Gore
Violence on areas other than the genitals or butt
Scat
Urine

For Male and Male sex RP's, please PM me.

Insensitive Jerk
Then there's The "Insensitive Jerk" role Play.. . It starts out with just "Pressured sexz" then escalates into non-con, and then turns into a more romantic kind of roleplay. The "Insensitve Jerk", would be someone just taking advantage of the other character's body after he discovers his sexuality through a journal.

Then finally there's the heterosexual role play . . .

Going Too Far
My character cruelly breaks up with your character, and she drugs him, straps him naked to a bed, then brutally rapes and ballbusts him... [After the first session, my character, feeling guilty for cheating on her, makes an agreement with her that she gets to constantly repeat the session whenever she feels like it as long as she stays with him. They have the money to constantly repair his body despite what happens to it.

Seelie And Unseelie Fantasy Non-Con, Male
My character, a Fairy child brought up in the human world, unknowledgable of his own heritage or race, meets your character, an Unseelie. Unseelie come from the darker side of the Fairy World. Your character attempts to recruit mine into the Unseelie, and corrupt his nature, possibly transforming him into the Unseelie as well. This role play would have combat, possibly be very magic heavy as well.

Deserved?
MC, Jake, has sex with a man's girlfriend, betraying him. When your character, the boyfriend, manages to over power and tie mine down to the bed, he gets to have his way with mine. (Non-con, possible but not required pain and torture, coercion and blackmail) Eventually my character might even develop Stockholmes syndrome and begin to serve yours willingly.

Fraternity Eternity
My character is kidnapped and forced to sexually satisfy all members of a fraternity. (Long term and more plot heavy than it appears)

Quick Comedy Scene: Untitled(Male and Female)pain and torture + castration/fellatio
My character, goes to the doctor for a physical. As my character talks to the doctor examining his testicles, she finds out that he's a boy friend who used to date her. My character cruelly stopped talking to her and just left her. It's possible that the nurse begins to seduce and pleasure him before she begins to get her revenge.

Fandoms:
Mortal Kombat: FINISH HIM
MxM, FxM, Extreme Non-Con, Pain and torture(genitals) possible castration
Jake, a Kombatant, has just lost in Mortal Kombat against your character, whether they are male or female. Character can be an Original Character or a Cannon Character. Before brutally castrating my character, your character also brutally rapes him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom