Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Simple Search: Check it out! F/M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Charlotte here. You may call me CJ or Charlie. Doesn't really matter. Anyway, I can't really categorize myself in any type of literacy because I haven't roleplayed in a long time. I have a couple of ideas and mainly I'm looking for reality one x one's. You can probably convince me to play fantasy but right now I'm not looking for any fan based [Unless it includes characters that are not in any way related to the old ones and it has a plot that I could go for].

Okay so I have conflicting likes and dislikes, it all depends on the scenario. I guess some dislikes are:

- Incest
- Conflicting Generations? You could call it that.
* Subject to change if you can convince me with a good plot.
- Yaoi or Yuri
- IMing
- Just leaving me without PMing me first
- One Liners. I shudder at anything under at least six sentences.
* And no you may not do this: Oh. My. Goodness. She. Looks. Awesome. Believe it or not it has happened to me!

Don't expect me to post everyday. It may start out like that but it is guaranteed to change as life goes on. I won't get on you unless your missing a week, and the same will go for me.

Some ideas to start are:

Best Friend X Best Friend's Sister
This can come from anywhere, we'll just see where it leads.

The on-off Couple
Though it is annoying in real life I'd like to try it out. Both think the other wants to be committed but really they both would rather be just friends with benefits. They started this junior year of high school and are now in their second year of college. We'll start at the off period, where each is desperately trying to make up without seeming desperate. They are meeting on campus for coffee [or whatever].

High School Project
He's the semi-popular class clown and she's the nerd. He's got a bet going with friends and she just wants an A on the project. His parents are out of town for the weekend. She really wants a knight in shining armor. He might have to work to get her. We can start this one after school that Friday. The project is due Monday and he just drove the nervous girl to his house where they can start on the project.

Blind Date
A mutual friend sets the two up. They are total opposites and despise each other by the end of the date. The friend, however is pushing for them to get together so they roll their eyes, bite their tongues, and she is coming over to his apartment for a "romantic dinner." Their friend isn't oblivious to the fighting on the first date so maybe they have something in common?

Anything else? Well just ask or suggest.

Step up, don't be shy! I so want to get the ball rolling!

I may be interested in teh best friend and best freinds sister, but switch it to Brother // Sister's freind.

Also what are the age limits for you to play?

Gashnaw said:
I may be interested in teh best friend and best freinds sister, but switch it to Brother // Sister's freind.

Also what are the age limits for you to play?

I'd have to say that you can't make the character young enough to where it counts as lolicon or shotacon. Also I'd like to RP with you if you want :3

Maybe the guys parents are out for the night (Dinner or whatever) and he is stuck watching the two as his siter is also having her friend for a sleepover. Things take a turn and it turns out the crush my guy has on the friend is mutal between his siter's friend... can we continue through PM's i hate hijacking threads.

Anonymously Collecting Souls said:
Okay then? Uhhh... you guys have fun with that?

I really do apologize for that. Didn't mena to hijack your thread like that. Due to some conflict in the communication between Chaelim and I the rp i was wanting to do (and character i wished to play) ended up being diferent. So if you would like to do the RP (Older brother, sister's friend)
I'de be up for that. If not i also thought of a way that can be Friend / Friend's sister.

Well if interested let me know, I gotta go pick up my bro from school so I'll be back a little later.

You have room for another partner -- I'm extremely interested in the Blind date plot. I've always been a fan of the "No way in heck" beginnings. They are always the most interesting ones. I'm pretty friggen literate, but I range from semi to adv. I typically give what I'm given. Let me know if you're interested !

Agreed. Ohmigoodness, I think we're gonna be super great friends ~ ! Har. I need to stop typing like a lady. Everyone already thinks I'm one. I need to show off more of my manliness.

I probably would have said something like, 'no you're totally manly' had I not thought about saying the friend bit first. I was seriously going to type that and then I was like, 'naw, everyone will think I'm so weird.'

Aww, you're tickling my manliness ego -- you're just sayinng thattt. Oh and yes, my goodness you ARE weird, but becuase of it you have officially become my Bluemoon BFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom