Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Creatures

BabyGirl

Super-Earth
Night creatures are all fantasy creatures. Every kind that you can think of. Like humans there are good kind and bad kind of people (so we will need those). We all fall in love, we all learn to hate, put a gaurd up everything. But what happens when you put that in a teenage body and in a boarding school.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Sapphire
Race:(anything that you can think of... just nothing too weird xD ) vampire, witch, and neko
Sex: Female
Bio: Sapphire was born a human. She is what people called a mutt. It's an insult. One night she was out walking back home from a party. All boozed and high she was attacked by a vampire. He nearly killed her but another creature, a neko came and saved her. He licked her wounds clean and when she awoke she was a mutt of all kinds. Vampire, witch, and neko. The witch part was not explainable. It didn't make sense, even to her. She never saw her attacker or savior ever again after that.

When her family found out what she was she was sent to the boarding school that they found. She has been there a few months but keeps to herself a lot. She is a tough a$$ but has her moments, she tries to not get emotionally attached but that's not her choice sometimes. She has a huge fear of falling in love. She treats everyone the same. She is rude, defensive, quick to get into a fist fight, and will run at the first sign of niceness. Yeah, she is that messed up.
Looks:
mycharater.jpg

nice character, sounds like it would be fun to do an RP with you/her. If you are interested n an RP, pm me please.

eragon8864 said:
nice character, sounds like it would be fun to do an RP with you/her. If you are interested n an RP, pm me please.
oh i am very interested.

sorry, I meant to say, did you have a specific, like plot, as in how your character and mine might meet, and what sort of character you would like to have an RP with, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom