Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exalted AIM thing

Okay, I have hopefully snagged myself a Nihil, but he may not be able to make it. Either way, I am currently in a Solar game where we are playing old Solars trying to stop a new version of the Reclamation (I believe, it is a bit early and the ST may end up all HAHA, CHANGE OF DIRECTIONS MUTHAFUCKA on us). I can supply links later when I am at my normal computer. Here is the gist and the characters that made it (Zenith, Twilight, Eclipse): http://forums.white-wolf.com/cs/forums/t/34991.aspx?PageIndex=1

But, anyway, everyone is Essence five, almost old enough to be Essence six, and all that jazz. We have, currently, a Zenith caste, a Twilight, and an Eclipse (dats me!) and have lost our Dawn caste to something.

Gaming times are 6-10/11pm Eastern on Wednesdays and we have had consistent turn out except for the Dawn caste.

So, basically, we could use a Dawn and/or Night caste. Dawns have recently been redone so well that they are pure beasts combat wise and Nights are always just fun to have. We are doing the old, cliche "were a circle in the first age" schtick, and we could really use a Dawn/Night. Preferably someone who specializes in Archery or Thrown (or just prefers to use one or the other for a Dawn caste as they are combat beasts that can now mix and match various charms with various styles) because we have one Melee user and two Solar Hero martial artists.

And there is hints of erotica (no out and out blatant "Her vaginal lips parted as the Orichalcum studded toy penetrated her..." but it's there) with the greatest example being that our current Circle attended a M/F/F/F orgy to allow the Twilight to learn Adamant Circle Sorcery from a demoness.

So, let me know if this interests you at all and I'll set something up with the storyteller and everything!

Back
Top Bottom