Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cont. Sonic The Hedgehog KnucklesXTanja rp. Silver117 and I.

Re: Cont. Sonic The Hedgehog KnucklesXTanja rp. Silver117 an

"Your friendship is all I ask for Tanja. As a guardian, I'll make sure your safe," he tells her while lighty blushing. Their were time that he wanted to sleep, but he didn't and kept his eye on her.

Tanja looked at Knuckles and she said to him,"That is fine with me,that you want my friendship,and you have my friendship already Knuckles,and I feel more relaxed then ever before since you are keeping an eye on me Knuckles."

He nod his head at her, thrilled the he won her friendship. With that he could finally rest alittle bit. He gave a few blinks on and off, but soon enought he fell asleep.

Tanja watches Knuckles fell asleep and she let's him sleep for a little bit,and she leaves her room and she walks outside onto the balcony of Sally's castle,and she jumps up and she sits against a staute. And has her feet dangling down from the edge of the balcony and she sighed, and felt like someone was trying to contact her and she jumps down from the balcony and she heads back towards the cave and she scans the area once again. She was unaware that someone was watching every move that she made,and she wonders if it's Shadow or someone else,and she didn't want Knuckles to be worried about her at any cost and she sighed.

Knuckles soon woke up and notice that Tanja was gone. In a silent panic, he searched for her. He soon see an mechanical eye hovering around his cave and smashes it. "Eggman..." he muttered and went inside. He felt Tanja's presence inside the cave. "Tanja, it's me, Knuckles," he called out to her.

Tanja heard Knuckles yelling to her and she said to him,"I'm alright I just couldn't sleep,and I'm at the main entrance of the seal you manage to put up so no one else can their hands on it,and I sense that someone else is in here as well besides you and I Knuckles." She felt Shadow's presence once again and she sees another mechical robot and thinks inside of her mind,"Damn it all Shadow has teamed up EggMan this is not good at damn it."

The robot were continuing to move in on them. Knuckle knew if he opens the seal, then Shadow would appear and attack. But if he didn't, then the robots will increase. "A fine time for sonic to be asleep," he thought. "Tanja, I'll create an opening for you. Go and get Sonic for back up. I'll be fine since it's just these robots," he tells her.

Tanja said to Knuckles,"I'm not waking up Sonic from his sleep,their is one thing you do not know about me,and I have kept it a sercert for all these years,and now it's time for EggMan robots to learn their lessson." She remembered her Chaos emerald she took with her and she grabs a hold of it and she says,"Chaos control" She glows an aquamarine colour and her eyes went from hazel green to green and she threw all kinds of attacks and she destorys the robots with a small shock wave and they all exploded and they were destoryed and she says something,and she goes back to her normal self again and said to Knuckles,"See I can fight just like you and Sonic can,and now you know how strong of a fighter I'm really am Knuckles." She found a place to sit down and she needs to recover from her engery she has used.

Seeing this from Tanja opened his eyes. He already knew that Shadow could do this as well as sonic; when he in super form. "Amazing," he thought seeing all of the robots turned to junk. He soon sees her sitting down, gasping for energy. "That was amazing," he tells her. He soon felt Shadows presense disappear. He guessed that he was suprised of her actions. He goes over and unlock the seals.

Back
Top Bottom