Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey look, a request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVJ94

Super-Earth
Hey all,

I'm looking for female roleplay partners. I'm interested in some long-term and short-term roleplays. I can go for plot-driven roleplays, pure smut, or
both mixed in. I play modern roles, but if you have something else in mind, I'm willing to listen.

I don't have a post limit or expectation, but I'm a sucker for details. I will try and match what you post. Don't feel bad if you have writer's block. I'm semi-literate, I guess. Proper spelling and grammar are huge pluses, but I'm not the grammar police, either. Also, I will try to respond to you as soon as I can, as there may be a day or two in which I just can't get to it. If my absence is longer, I'll try and let you know ahead of time. And if you don't want to continue the roleplay, let me know why. I won't be mad.

A few things about me:

1.I'm straight.
2.I do M/F only, no exceptions.
3.I might put a little bit of myself into my character in some form.
4.I roleplay mainly through email and PMs, in that order of preference. Will roleplay through IMs under the right circumstances. But no threads, no exceptions.
5.I like making friends with my roleplaying partners. Just wanna shoot the breeze? I'm down with that.

Some examples of roles and pairings:
-Best friends
-An ex-couple
-Neighbor X neighbor
-Son X Mother's friend
-Friend X Friend's mother
-Older woman X Younger man
-Boss X Secretary/Personal Asst.
-Coworker X Coworker
-Customer X Stripper/Dancer
-Customer X Waitress
-Fan X Pro Athlete
-Cheerleader X Student/Pro Athlete
-Maid X Homeowner/son of homeowner
-Student x Teacher/Principal

I haven't had time to really gather together some ideas for plots, so feel free to throw something out there. Even if it's a bare-bones idea, I'm sure we can work out the details.

These are a few of my favorite things: http://www.f-list.net/c/rvj94

If interested, just shoot me a PM...

Are you a high-fantasy writer with realism? Do you prefer length, story driven rps and can write well and are literate? If so, I would love to hear from you. Just drop me a pm if you feel so inclined:D

Hey there. I'm new to the site and looking for a good story to get started. I like some of your ideas, particularly the best friends plot. I am, in real life, a hetero female who only plays hetero females. Sort of vanilla raunch still but learning and willing to try some new things. If you're interested, send me a note and we'll see what we can come up with. ;)

Bump it like you mean it.

Glad to know i'm not the ONLY one who puts myself into atleast one of the characters. *clears throat* However I do like having someone I can RP with and shoot the breeze with. Makes the RP's stay fresh ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom