Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter...if you dare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

Moon
Alright, it’s been a while and as do most people – I think at least – my tastes change and expand. I am here to add/remove/twist some things on my list. I don’t plan on changing a lot, just a little bit so that I can clarify myself a bit more. As you are all aware, I was a semi-literate role-player who is now rekindling her fire to role-play again. I do still consider myself somewhat literate so I shall go based off of that. As for what I seek in a partner: someone who will be patient with me. Sometimes I do not have access to a computer and my posts may be slow, however; I do hope to post at least once a day if not a bit more. I will try to notify you as soon as possible if I am going to leave or if something is coming up that I will not be able to reply. I wish to role-play with someone who is a bit more open-minded and willing to role-play something with a bit more story than smut (unless there is a a PWP kind of plot).

I think that about sums up some things and hopefully it doesn’t sound…weird?

Anyways, I have some fandoms listed below that I wouldn't mind roleplaying . If Ihave some plots for some of the categories, I will post those in another section. Or I will add them to this. I am willing to try almost anything and then some, so throw me some ideas. I would be more than happy to brainstorm some ideas with you just to see if we can find something mutual to play. Below are some things that I want to make clear. Hope to hear from you soon.

• I do not roleplay Yaoi or Yuri. I have grown bored with Yaoi as I used to roleplay it with a friend of mine. It’s like eating the same thing every single freaking day and I just threw it up.
  • I will not do anything outside of BlueMoon's rules. Please refrain from asking.
  • Do not clump paragraphs together. It's a pain to read since I can't see where one thing begins and another ends.
  • I do not play Canon Characters. I, for the life of me, cannot role-play a cannon character without butchering them. Hence the reason I stay away. I do not mind if you play a Cannon Character, but I will not.
  • Understand that I do have a life outside of roleplaying. I work full-time and I will not be on very often. If I am gone 5+ days, you can bitch and yell at me and I will get my post in as soon as possible. If you recognize this and are courteous about it, I shall do the same. Trust me when I say that I understand how hectic RL can be so yeah.

Settings

Fantasy:
  • Demon
  • Angel
  • Elf, Dark Elf, Ogre, Orc, Etc.
  • Vampires
  • Werewolf
  • Troll
  • Things of that nature…more to be added

Anime/Cartoons:
  • Inuyasha
  • Naruto
  • The Twelve Kingdoms
  • Dragon Ball: Dragon Ball Z
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! [ First Season only]
  • Ruroni Kenshin
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
  • Fruits Basket
  • DNAngel
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Howl’s Moving Castle
  • More to be added…

Movie/T.V. Show:
  • Labyrinth
  • The Walking Dead
  • True Blood
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender [ I consider this a show…not an anime ]
  • Supernatural
  • John Carter
  • Doom
  • True Grit [ 2010 version ]
  • Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings: Two Towers: Return of the King
  • More to be added…

Video Games:
  • Resident Evil [ 0-5 ]
  • Fable [ 2-3 ]
  • Gears of War [ 1-3 ]
  • Harvest Moon
  • Assassin’s Creed
  • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Majora’s Mask: Wind Waker: Twilight Princess
  • Dynasty Warriors
  • Red Dead Redemption: Original: Undead Nightmare
  • Pokémon
  • Drakengard [ 1-2 ]
  • Okami
  • More to Come…

Miscellaneous Pairings :
  • Teacher x Student
  • Boss x Employee
  • Brother x Sister
  • King/Prince x Peasant
  • Soldier x Civilian
  • Soldier [ Captain, Lieutenant, etc.. ] x Prisoner
  • Superhero x Civilian
  • Warrior x Warrior
  • Warrior x Peasant
  • God x Human
    [*] Werewolf x Human
    [*] Werewolf x Werewolf
    [*] Band Member x Fan
    [*] More to be Listed

Settings:
  • Medieval Era
  • Fantasy Era [ Middle Earth kind of stuff ]
  • Victorian Era
  • Western
  • More to be listed…

Plots

[*] Pokemon - Based
___ is an aspiring pokemon trainer. She is on her way to challenge the gym leaders of the Kanto, Johto, Hoen, and Sinnoh regions. During her journey, her pokemon is stolen by a member of Team Rocket. Unknown why it was stolen, she sets off to find it and get him back. While she searches for her beloved pokemon, a strange fondness for the Team Rocket member grows within her. She cannot explain the feelings and she wants to deny them. He, on the other hand takes the opportunity to play with her, toy with her to see if she will be willing to join him at his side, or forever be denied the one thing she truly wants. Will she give up her dreams to be with this man, or can she change his heart and together, pursue a life of good?

[*] Red Dead Redemption - Based
___ is a working woman and also part of a local gang. She uses her skills to gain knowledge on next heists for her gang and how to avoid confrontations by taking out the officials responsible for the lookout of the supplies. During one of their missions, she tags along to make sure everything goes as planned. However, it doesn't and she is left for dead. It's been a year since then and ___ is looking for revenge on her former gang. A local bounty hunter is also on the hunt for the large sums of money that is currently being offered for the gang. The two make a mutual connection and decide to work together, her for revenge and he for the money, however; being a the working girl she is, things spark between the two. Whether it's lust or love, only time can tell.

[*] Gears of War - Based
___ is a new recruit to the New Delta Squad. Although just a rookie, she is more than capable of taking care of her self. Her family has a long history with war and being the first woman of her family to join, she is quite in over her head. During a morning routine, her squad is ambushed and they are forced to split into groups. She is paired with the comanding officer and the two search for a way out of the underground. While underground, ___ is captured by the locust, and a particular one at that. What does he want with her, and why does his hostile nature turn to something else everytime he gazes upon her?

[*] Werewolf - based
Lunacy is brought on by the full moon, and often causes people to act stranger than normal. In the late fifteen hundreds, unknown exactly when, there were reports of animalistic murders by large wolf-like creatures. No one witness ever made a full detailed report of the creatures because they were either killed themselves, or disappeared. Now, nearly five hundred and ten years later, in the small town of Simpleton, Oregon, reports of monstrous murders have begun to appear. Witnesses reported seeing large wolves attacking the local herd of animals in the ranch. One in particular individual sees this as a threat to her families live stock. ___ is determined to keep these wolf creatures at bay, even if it costs her more than just her life on the Ranch.

[*] Harvest Moon - Based
___ is a young, city, woman moving to the country. She is coming to (name) Ranch to take over for her father. Although not much of a Ranch, she is determined to build it up and have a name for herself. Being from the city however, doesn't always mean it's going to be easy. Especially with a rivaling Ranch constantly at her back. And it makes matters worse when she falls for the owner of the Ranch and might do something she might regret. What goes down at the Ranch, stays at the Ranch.

[*] Vampire - Incest
__ is the little sister of __ who disappeared more than ten years ago when she was twelve. They gave up his search after three years of finding nothing but empty clues and false seeings. __ has blamed his disappearance on herself, for the night he disappeared, she was there. He was taken by an unearthly etheral creature and now, ten years later at twenty-two years of age __ can sense he has returned. And he wants her for his own deeds and needs.

[*] The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- __ is just an average Nord, adventuring from one city to another. That is until she is abducted by a band of Khajiit’s. What do they want with __? Simple, they want to have a bit of fun with her.
[Smut filled. Can be Non-Con or Con. Probably more fun if it’s Non-Con][Male Partners with one-female hostage…or can just be one male partner…can go either way.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom